RootKiller

The story behind multiplayer mod

So.. I admire this project. I absolutely love it.

But I have a burning question.

Will there ever be a mac version?

My gaming pc is dead and I have no money for a new one. I do have a macbook, however.

I'd LOVE to be able to play the online version on my macbook, so I'm really curious as to whether it'll ever be realised.

RootKiller Do you occasionally play this beautiful mod you created?

Same question goes to all core members of ets2mp: mwl4 Kat_pw Clarkinator I<3VODKA Apart from developing the game and making sure everything runs smoothly (website and servers), do any of you find time to just enjoy the multiplayer experience and just drive in-game with a server full with other players?

*snip*

It's been a nice journey to the present. I still remember watching a video of my friend trying out ETS2MP and I got so excited that I downloaded it straight away and laughed uncontrollably when someone honked at me when they passed!

Pretty cool that this got you noticed and landed a job at SCS as well, congrats.

Interesting reading! I'm surprised you manage to keep the mod 100% free, knowing how much work you've done for it to work.

Guest Bonnm

interesting! :)

the work from the MP-Team are very good! 

Playing this mod brings me joy, and even more so since I hooked my brothers on it. You and your team have done a great job. It would have been neat to be apart of the beginning of it. I played ETS and ETS2 for awhile always enjoyed the trucking games. Its nice to see where it started and to be able to play and see how far you guys have come. It can only get better from here.

I love ETS2 Mulitplayer. I love it to drive around with my friend in a konvoi. When I'm driving around, I'm feeling so free and relaxed. And the one and only who I have to thank is the whole TruckersMP.net Team!

Thank you that you are feeling me great again!

Thorge

Such a delightful story how this project came to. It is absolutely amazing how wonderful different types of things can be made from a code. 

Amazing work and unbelievable story guys,  thank you for building such a successful project from sweat, tears and many long days & sleepless nights. 

Wow it really shows that dreams can come true! You did great job with your buddies and we're all glad (1.000.000) to play TruckersMP now all together!

Guest Azyer

Wow, very cool stoty I have always wondered what will happen and how

Interesting to hear how it happened. You are very good, made this game to surprise us :D, with a large community and TMP officials the If devoting time but I was impressed when they released this game I was watching videos of him as he was and a Deois time I bought this game. But it was very good Congratulations to all of the TMP team :). Staff always devoting increasingly :)

I love the story, it was just a 16 year old which has changed the whole entire ets2 community around making more and more people want to play. It was absolutely excellent and i'm happy that I found and become something of the community 

My first time in Europort ended up in my game crashing and my little laptop nearly overheating. Oh the past...