RootKiller

The story behind multiplayer mod

Oh history <3.

Bananaman was someone who unfortunately had a hate for me due to him being removed from my VTC before he became an admin.

Thank you very much for the explanation <3

Haha, i remember dem twitch streams when you drove around in grey DAF's! :D

Oh, and who doesn't remember our Russel aka. Bananaman... <3

1c86592a9f.jpg

i do remember this xd 

---

thanks RK for your time to write something about the beginning of the mod some good memories 

Everything was started with couple of lines of code. And now look what you guys made. You made a brand new game. Congratulations :)

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to say thank you Rootkiller for posting the story about the Multiplayer mod origin. I was looking for something like this, and you took all the time to made this post. I really appreciate your gesture, from the deepest of my heart, my most sincere thanks a lot, to you!  :lol:

Your story was so fascinating, that I had to translate it. It's now in the Spanish forums!  :D

Again, thank you for your time and constant dedication. I hope life smiles at you every single day, and the best of the lucks while you work for SCS!  ^_^

• Upvote 1

Yes, same here.

I'm glad there are such a lot of helpful, willing people do to anything to give you the chance to have a fantastic experience in this Game. Thank you <3

Regards :)

• Upvote 1

Hats off!

You started totally from nothing. Infinite respect!

I remember the beginning, when not many people know, that the mod is alive. There was many nice people, no ramming, no blocking. Later the hell started :D.

Ahh memories. :)

I first tried the MP mod for this great game in March of this year. A very interesting read, how the mod came to realization. Hat off to you Root and all the others who made the interaction with other virtual truckers possible. I wish you all the best at your new workplace at SCS and to the current devs for MP - keep up the good job! <3 the map blips.

Best idea untill now to make this game mp mode ;) i hope scs will keep updating the mp mode and add new futures for mp. :)

Thank You so much for your support and dedication to your cause rootkiller... Infinite of the respects :P! I hope you have good one off at SCS And Its a shame to see you leave us.

-moopmoop00