AbbieGator

TruckersMP Game Moderator Streams

I need help I was playing ETS2MP, and I changed my name was: [Policeman] Chals 10 YT. now, I'm going to play and it says : you are banned.
Please, help me. :(.

I don't know this is banned, can i get my account?

@chals10 (Please don't go off topic in another topic. Create a help thread or another thread elsewhere :))

You should log in to TruckersMP.com, click my account then appeal ban. Then make sure you've uploaded a screenshot of your new name, and send it in as evidence. :)

6 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

@ chals10  (Por favor, no ir fuera de tema en otro tema. Crear un hilo ayuda o otro hilo en otro lugar :))

Usted debe acceder para TruckersMP.com, haga clic en mi cuenta entonces apelar prohibición. A continuación, asegúrese de que ha subido una captura de pantalla de su nuevo nombre, y enviarlo en como prueba.:)

how can I upload the photo?

All admins care about their job and what happens in the game actually. They would not be in that position if they were not as it takes great patience and dedication to hold that title. 

I literally find admin streams so funny sometimes, when people ram others and just generally drive stupidly, and then just get banned on the spot, and then the person they are doing it to feels a sense of winning XD

Guest Avgerho

Nice streams!!!

Guest Square Fenix

Good Stream! Keep it up Admins/Moderator's , Regards :)