What do you want to see from TruckersMP in 2024?

xBestBBx

Hello @xBestBBx,

First of all thank you for this topic. 

In 2024 I would love it if many players would join to play on TruckersMP. It's true that many users are already registered on the platform, but it's always nice to see more players implemented. 

The important thing would be a clean game where every player respects the rules (But I know there will always be rulebreakers, unfortunately) 

Have a nice day! 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

Great question and thread!

I would love to see maybe a special decal come for Patrons, maybe even some more special cargo, some other cool neat in game items to separate the patrons from the non-patrons.

I would REALLY love to see more people in TMP, not just in Calais or Duisburg but ALL OVER THE MAP! 

Would really make it feel like the real deal with every corner you take there is someone new to greet and maybe take on an adventure to spain or something

• Like 1

• Community Manager
On 1/17/2024 at 2:00 AM, TACCOO said:

Too many more recruitment 🥳

We've got recruitment for two teams coming up! Stay tuned for that 👀

On 1/17/2024 at 2:38 AM, blabberbeak said:

Hello @xBestBBx,

thank you for creating this interesting topic. 👍

Basically, I would like to see happen the introduction of a realism server with the following features / settings:

• NCZ-free map

• AI traffic

• server-sided, non-tweakable user-profiles that are reset to Level 1 (experience, levels, money and achievements have to be earned through progress)

• tachographs in trucks

• different vehicles classes, e.g. trucks, passenger vehicles, motorcycles, busses, cyclists, or permanently available alternating vehicles, to create a more realistic picture of road traffic

• synchronization of the weather for all players on the same server

• regulations and automatic financial punishments for violations of truck driver's driving times and resting periods (in combination with tachographs)

• update of all passenger car's physics model to its real-world counterpart (or at least to the physics of a passenger car instead of a that of a truck)

• national speed limits from real life implemented for the different vehicle classes

• automatic financial punishments for speed violations

• regulations and automatic financial punishments for violations of truck driver's driving times and resting periods (see tachographs)

I hope the above will give you and the TruckersMP team some inspirations and ideas.

I can't comment on some of these points as I do not have the necessary knowledge to do so. However, I do have a few comments about some others.

- AI traffic is unfortunately outlooked to be quite a ways away in terms of implementation on our servers. It is a complex addition and requires a lot of time to do. 

- Updating all of the passenger vehicles would also require a ton of time. Unfortunately, the outlook of that being implemented would be very complex. 

The idea of a realism server has been brought up to the table several times. The issue is the lack of usage it would have. Unfortunately, a large percentage of the player-base does not want a realism server, so we've never gone further into the topic. 

Events will be a huge factor in TruckersMP in 2024. The Event Management has been hard at work planning more events, like Real Operations and Official Convoys already so you can plan on seeing more about that. 

------------------------------------------------

On another note, I see that some want to see a server side economy. This has been suggested many times before and is/has been looked into. Like a lot of requested features, this will take a tremendous amount of time to make. Unfortunately, there's other things in higher priority. 

Overall, there have been great ideas submitted here. I'll leave this topic open for a few more days, hopefully we'll get a few more responses! Thank you to all who've replied! 

• Thanks 1

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Hello ! Really i want new road updates, new real ops or events, and new recruitments

I think these will be a nice benefit to the players and people will have more fun on truckersmp :HaulieLove:

• HaulieLove 1

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

Thank you very much for providing such an interesting topic :HaulieLove:

First of all, I would like to say that the Truckersmap community is already very good, and the experienced management team is busy managing this community. However, I would like to see more official activities such as festival activities or egg hunting activities, as well as real operations and concerts, because these gameplay allow us to see a different Truckersmap community. I think everyone should also enjoy such colorful activities, but no matter how you manage the team, I think we should integrate more Chinese players and give them more opportunities in this community because there is a large number of Chinese players in the Chinese team. When organizing activities, many official managers cannot supervise whether the convoy is driving according to the rules due to time difference issues. I have seen disruptive situations in many activities, but the lack of managers to stop them on the spot has caused greater chaos in the activities. Therefore, I hope the management team can give me more guidance More opportunities for Chinese players to apply for positions to ensure a more international community. Thank you!

While numerous topics and challenges require attention, I aim to shed light on these suggestions. Although they may not be perfect, they might help to cultivate an enhanced experience when meticulously developed.

A. Driver Ranking System and Daily/Weekly Jobs Challenges in Dispatcher:

• Implement a Driver Ranking System aims to incentivize positive and realistic driving behavior, promoting safety, ensuring cargo ,conditions and adherence to traffic rules within the TruckersMP community. While this maybe specific for Simulation servers. This could feature Rank Tiers and Leaderboard on TuckerMP based on accrued points. 
  • Community Challenges: Implement daily, weekly, and monthly driving missions through the in-game Dispatcher, offering a variety of job opportunities and fostering sustained engagement. Completing these deliveries not only encourages the exploration of diverse maps but also provides an alternative to the common routes like CD and Deathroads.
  • Optional Rewards can be provided for reaching a higher rank tiers.

B. Virtual Trucking Company Integration:

• Designate exclusive VTC Zones within the TruckersMP world, providing dedicated spaces for Verified VTCs to establish their headquarters or meeting points. These zones allow VTCs to showcase their finest trucks, liveries, and achievements, fostering a sense of pride and recognition. Think of it as an Advertisement Display Board in the TMP World. Which can be used more widely too.
  • Enhance VTC engagement with comprehensive profiles, including logos, descriptions, and recruitment details on TruckersMP. Highlight VTC achievements like total distance covered, successful deliveries, and convoy participation. Introduce leaderboards for healthy competition among player groups.
  • VTC-Exclusive Contracts: Introduce special cargo contracts (not special cargo dlc) or missions exclusive to VTCs Truckers, providing unique challenges and opportunities for collaboration.
  • Storyline-driven Challenges: Encourage collaboration between VTCs by introducing collaborative projects or challenges that require multiple VTCs to work together. Develop storyline-driven challenges that unfold over time, involving different VTCs in a shared narrative that adds an extra layer of excitement to collaborative projects.

C. Other

• VTC-Specific Radio Channels
  • Map Expansions and Events (Hidden routes, Offroads, Exclusives, Real Operations)
  • Dynamic Weather System
  • Quick Message Responses
  • Share Map Markers and Copy Route feature.

Feel free to share your insights and let's spark a conversation about making TruckersMP even better for all players!

• Upvote 3

1329247034_role_ReportModerator1.png.bf5ddc3bd4b331186e4f209ef36faf1c.png

14 hours ago, xBestBBx said:

The idea of a realism server has been brought up to the table several times. The issue is the lack of usage it would have. Unfortunately, a large percentage of the player-base does not want a realism server, so we've never gone further into the topic.

Thanks for your honesty.

I dare say that all arcade servers and the "simulation" 2 server could be issued a similar attest with regard to their usage and usefulness.

The benefit of a realism server (if implemented accordingly) is that it has the potential to give interested players a better understanding of a trucker's life, which is the purpose of American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 in the first place.

I therefore find it regrettable that the TruckersMP team continues to turn away from this idea and wilfully ignores the interests of parts of their community. 😞

• HaulieLove 1

Isn´t it a bit Ironic to say that the Realism Server would not be "busy" enough, cause Players do not want to play Simulation?? Specially after the +150 Kph Survey, were the "Majority" of the Playerbase said that they want no Speedlimiter! We all see how "busy" the +150 Kph Server is! Kinda odd, that there are mostly 1/3rd Players Online in comparison to Server 1,  which is mostly full!

It is the opposite result of that, what the "Majority" of the Playerbase wanted...... 🙄

Technically this +150 kph Server can be set as a Simulation Server, because i am sure there would be at the end the same amount of Players who would play simulation!

If TruckersMP not interested to keep a Truck Simulation Gameplay, then i want a Capture the Flag Server and Team Deathmatch Server! Based on the current Gameplay/Situation, the majority of the Community is closer to this Kind of Gameplay!

If we can not have a Simulation Server, then i want for my Truck a Rocket Launcher, a Railgun, a Gatling Gun, a Spikes/Decoy Dispenser, a Rocket Speedbooster and for the Close Quarter Thrill a Swizz Pocket Knife!

EDIT: If the Majority of the Playerbase do not want any Simulation Gameplay, why are the Rules then based on Simulation Gameplay including Real Life European/American Road Rules?! This is Somehow not working together!

• True Story 2

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

Here are my suggestions:
Firstly, I think 2024 could be launched, I suggest traffic lights with arrows and busy city road widening.Thus solving the problem of road congestion in Calais or busy cities.This is link.
Secondly, I also hope that TMP will make changes to optimise the servers for the official events, because every official event has a large number of people and they are all gathered in one place, which I think is very laggy for both players and TMP team members who don't have very good computer configurations. So they may be helpless or even unable to participate.
Thirdly, I would like to suggest that on S1 or S2 servers you can set up temporary controls at any time, such as one-way traffic or detours. Or road patrols to limit driving speeds and other creative little activities.

Kind Regards,

Yu Jian TMP

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

In 2024 I would like to see in TruckersMP:

1. Delivery book. Something like TrucksBook so a register of deliveries made on TruckersMP with many statistics and details such as damage, fuel consumption, history of the roads travelled on the map, etc. It would only apply to driving on TruckersMP servers.
  2. Possibility to see the video replay on the server. It is now available for some (upper staff & GM) team. Known for Game Moderation streams or simply in-game reports. I think it would be nice to see what happened around us if we didn't see it or just from a different perspective.
  3. Tachograph. Once mwl4 made a prototype. Something related to the simulation. This would be something special because even SCS Software hasn't implemented this in the games.
  • Awesome! 1

- Periodically try to recruit new moderators, if possible. Though the moderation team is already doing a good job, more moderators couldn't hurt. Perhaps more recruitment runs throughout the year. 

- I really would like a way to get people to drive more over the map. We have thousands of people playing and 95% of them are only centred around C-D. The rest of the map is very underused, sadly. 

First of all yes we have reached 2024

Regarding TruckersMP I hope I can make some new suggestions

Event Team:

1. I am very satisfied with the current official convoy on TruckersMP. They are full of diversity, such as Christmas convoys and Halloween convoys. Each activity allows us to see a very large team.

2. Real Ops change to once a month, this player really wants it, because every Real Ops of TruckersMP is held perfectly, and once the server crashed hahaha, I remember it was like this in V15 , a large number of players poured into the server, and the players was even as higher as 4,000. This was a test for the server. We hope to increase the stability of the server. A large number of players reported in V15 that they were unable to join the server for a period of time, the network was unresponsive, and other issues.

3. As for the issue of participation, I think if each event is diverse, as long as the players are not boring, I think most players will not refuse such a large-scale event.

I would also like to thank Kye here for his contribution to the server when he first took office. When he was just appointed as the event manager, he attended almost all private server events and provided support for our events. I would like to thank Kye again.<3333 @凯。 

Game Moderation Team:
1. Adding some new recruitments has improved the processing time of the current website. This is what players hope to see. After all, the probability of reports being processed in the game is very, very low. Most reports are timed out and there is no way. Most players can only report through the website reporting system.

2. As for reports, it is not that only major incidents can be banned, and the current way of handling them is messy, and each person has his own opinion. And I reported players through the reporting system for almost the same incident. Some GMs thought it was worth banning, and some people thought these could only be kicked from the server. Just like the ticket I reported a few days ago, when overtaking on CD road, although he did not cause any harm to me, his overtaking was very close to me, and if I did not slow down properly, a traffic accident would occur. such a report will be rejected and said that it does not reach the ban, said this guy only need kick from the server, if this is the case, most reckless drivers will not be punished and will continue their behavior, itself on the busy CD road. It is very dangerous to overtake at this time. These people will still take the risk of accidents to overtake. I think this is not feasible.

3. Regarding Rules 1.2, yes, a mechanism has been added to the system that bans two IPs of the same account, but there are still many players who can still change something through other means while their accounts are banned. , and change a new account and go online again. I have seen this many times now in 2024, and you cannot submit this kind of thing through reports or feedback tickets, and sometimes you will always be told that the evidence is insufficient, and sometimes you also will be involved

4. We hope to make changes and changes to the above because these are visible to players. I am also a big fan of TruckersMP and really hope these can be changed.

I sincerely hope TruckersMP management can see this news and discuss or change it

<<<<If you have any questions or new suggestions about the above views, please feel free to quote my message and post a discussion>>>>

Kind regards,
Tonyyyy

Henry Logistics Owner | China FriendShip Team Senior Event Manager

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

We are open to all innovations:) Our priority is the arrival of new trucks, new events and updates.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

It would be highly beneficial if the intelligent systems of trucks could operate within TruckersMP. For instance, implementing adaptive cruise control, which would allow trucks to automatically adjust their speed according to the vehicle ahead, and automatic activation of high beams, which currently do not work with other players.

Furthermore, I recognize that this may pose a significant challenge, but it would be extremely advantageous if the route between Calais and Duisburg were expanded, as it was on April 1, 2023. This expansion was incredibly effective in reducing congestion on this critical route. While I understand that this expansion may have been nothing more than an April Fools' joke, I firmly believe that such a measure would significantly improve traffic flow and the overall player experience.

On 1/23/2024 at 10:24 PM, xBestBBx said:

The idea of a realism server has been brought up to the table several times. The issue is the lack of usage it would have.

Now please, look at the server status and count how many completely useless servers you keep maintaining. For years!

You are only assuming without any evidence, so I can as well feel entitled to claim that realism server would have had way more players, if it had been implemented years ago (see bellow).

On 1/23/2024 at 10:24 PM, xBestBBx said:

Unfortunately, a large percentage of the player-base does not want a realism server, so we've never gone further into the topic. 

Yeah, cause the management of TMP had done tremendous job to make players base to what it is, and you deserve such player base.

That's right, sim players have little to no interest in TMP, especially not your events.

On 1/25/2024 at 4:42 PM, Not Wanted Playstyle said:

If TruckersMP not interested to keep a Truck Simulation Gameplay, then i want a Capture the Flag Server and Team Deathmatch Server! Based on the current Gameplay/Situation, the majority of the Community is closer to this Kind of Gameplay!

If we can not have a Simulation Server, then i want for my Truck a Rocket Launcher, a Railgun, a Gatling Gun, a Spikes/Decoy Dispenser, a Rocket Speedbooster and for the Close Quarter Thrill a Swizz Pocket Knife!

EDIT: If the Majority of the Playerbase do not want any Simulation Gameplay, why are the Rules then based on Simulation Gameplay including Real Life European/American Road Rules?! This is Somehow not working together!

Absolutely!

I swear that whenever I check on some idiot's steam profile, all that's in their library is ETS 2 and CS:GO.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Community Manager

Hi all,

Thank you so much for those who have brought constructive replies. We will look into implementing some things you all mentioned in the future. Meanwhile, @Kye. has decided to copy my ideas :kappa:

You can find his topic here: 

Again, thank you for those who have participated. It is greatly appreciated! 

// Archived

• HaulieLove 1

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket