Should the Skoda vehicle be removed?

Almira xeltz.

Greetings to all TruckersMP Community members.

Today I would like to ask you to give your opinion on an important issue.
As you know, Skoda and patreon tools are tool plugins that the Tmp Team has prepared for us. How often do you use these tools?

We are all aware that players using these tools are constantly creating a chaotic environment. 

kj6SjGv.jpg7ohvNFL.jpg

:check: Do you think there should be a new regulation in order to have these vehicles❓

:check: Should these tools be only for admins❓
:check: Would it be better to be able to reach and use these vehicles that not everyone can have with the new achievements that will be given to the players❓
:check: Should Skoda and the free patreon tool be completely removed from the game
❓
:check: Are the admins interested enough in the game and do they treat everyone equally❓

I think this issue is really important and should be taken into consideration. Please do not hesitate to express your views.

Remember, we are the ones who will make this platform better, we can evaluate everything good and bad here together and create a healthy environment.

GcjXyIr.gifi47KS49.gif 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Awesome! 1

3RapOpo.png  

Hello @Almira xeltz.,

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question. 

We all know that the Skoda car really creates problems in the crowded places of the TruckersMP, i also love using this car, but I take care to use it very carefully.

The "Veteran Driver" achievement given to everyone by TMP can be effective in this regard. For example: Persons who have not yet earned this achievement cannot own this car.

I don't know how useful that would be, but I think it would be unnecessary to completely remove this car.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Kind Regards,

Emirhan37,

Veteran Driver II,

Forum Profile - Steam - TruckersMP Profile

Unsure on the rules? | Reporting someone? | Need to appeal a ban?

There was server in the past, where you couldn't use Scout car, called "Europe 3[No Cars]". You could still get rammed by reckless truck driver on that server. Removing Scout car won't solve the issue. Also, before the Scout car was firstly introduced, you could still get rammed, or cut off by reckless truck driver. I do remember reporting plenty of reckless players driving a truck before the Scout car was introduced back in the era of Europoort's traffic domination.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

7 hours ago, Almira xeltz. said:

Greetings to all TruckersMP Community members.

Today I would like to ask you to give your opinion on an important issue.
As you know, Skoda and patreon tools are tool plugins that the Tmp Team has prepared for us. How often do you use these tools?

We are all aware that players using these tools are constantly creating a chaotic environment. 

kj6SjGv.jpg7ohvNFL.jpg

:check: Do you think there should be a new regulation in order to have these vehicles❓

:check: Should these tools be only for admins❓
:check: Would it be better to be able to reach and use these vehicles that not everyone can have with the new achievements that will be given to the players❓
:check: Should Skoda and the free patreon tool be completely removed from the game
❓
:check: Are the admins interested enough in the game and do they treat everyone equally❓

I think this issue is really important and should be taken into consideration. Please do not hesitate to express your views.

Remember, we are the ones who will make this platform better, we can evaluate everything good and bad here together and create a healthy environment.

GcjXyIr.gifi47KS49.gif 

So yes Ive been saying that we should really Restrict the Skoda to TruckersMP Staff ONLY due to the constant misuse and abusive behaviour thats been noted with them. but if you did that then the Patreon Vehicles wiil have to be discontinued (something i didnt really agree with as it doesnt really add anything extra.) In light of this i 100% back this alongside throwing in the blacklisting of Triple Trailers and re introducing the Trailer Restriction zone for HCTs and Doubles plus the blacklisting of the 8x4 Chassis due to the misuse and abuse this always sees across ALL servers.

• Thanks 1

Fønix Wolfe
Global Cargo Int'l Driving Team 

Haii there bigfaan @Almira xeltz.

Thank you so much for creatingg thus kind of topic. 

I would like to Scouts get removed and allowed only for TruckersMP Patrons, however as the @[S.PLH]Warrior metioned, they would continue in their troll in their trucks. What is the best solution to stop those trollers and make a TMP better place. 

- I would change the system of punishing (like not only one week, or two - > 3 weeks for overtaking (example) 

- Take back the Ban Avading rule 

Maybe, there are many solutions behind that might help but that's what i got to my mind 😄 

Have a good day!

See ya on the road

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

• Thanks 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Greetings to all members of the TruckersMP Community,

Thank you for raising this important issue for discussion. The use of Skoda and patreon tools has been a topic of concern, as it can sometimes lead to a chaotic environment in the game.

In addressing this matter, it may be beneficial to consider various options:

1. Implementing new regulations for the usage of these vehicles: Establishing clear guidelines on when and how these tools can be used may help create a more organized and enjoyable experience for all players.

2. Restricting these tools to only admins: By limiting the access to Skoda and the patreon tool to admins, it could potentially reduce any misuse or disruptive behavior associated with these vehicles.

3. Introducing new achievements for exclusive vehicle access: Introducing special achievements that unlock the use of Skoda and the patreon tool for dedicated and committed players may be a fair and rewarding approach.

4. Removing Skoda and the free patreon tool entirely: Removing these tools from the game may eliminate the issues they present but could also impact players who have used them responsibly.

5. Ensuring equal treatment by admins: It is crucial that admins remain actively involved in the game, treat all players fairly, and address any concerns or violations promptly and impartially.

Ultimately, finding the right balance between accessibility and maintaining a healthy game environment is essential. Constructive discussions and collective input from the community can lead to effective solutions that benefit everyone.

Let's work together to foster a positive and enjoyable TruckersMP experience for all players. Your feedback and ideas play a vital role in shaping the future of the platform.

Thank you for your dedication to improving the community, and let's continue to build a welcoming and respectful atmosphere for everyone.

• Thanks 1

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

• 2 weeks later...

The cars aren't the problem, bobtail trucks go just as fast or even faster than the car and even going around corners fast if using unrealistic stability settings which many of the reckless drivers do. They used to be more of a problem when TMP had the 150 km/h speed limit on the biggest server and even no speed limit at all many years ago. To get rid of reckless drivers TMP needs to be more strict with their rules and punish people who are driving recklessly. They don't ban reckless drivers in highly populated areas unless they cause a crash, only kicks. And last year they removed permanent bans and now you can only be banned up to 90 days. For these reasons, I haven't even bothered playing TMP since around the middle of last year because it's just going downhill. I would consider participating in events at least but my PC can't handle it so it's not as enjoyable.

• Thanks 1

The cars are not problems, unfortunately we have players who do not follow the respective rules and end up making use of the car to troll. In my opinion the Skoda was a great addition to TruckersMP, sometimes a prudent player wants to make use of the Skoda and other people see it as a troll, because they are afraid that it can be trolled at any time.

• Thanks 1

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Do you think there should be a new regulation in order to have these vehicles? No

Should these tools be only for admins? No
Would it be better to be able to reach and use these vehicles that not everyone can have with the new achievements that will be given to the players? No
 Should Skoda and the free patreon tool be completely removed from the game? No
 Are the admins interested enough in the game and do they treat everyone equally? No

If you remove skoda it fixes nothing. Can keep physical vehicles physics but get rid of the garbage *Goes flying through the air physics* that's the real issue. People are going to drive like crazy people no matter in a skoda or in a truck, makes no difference. However i do enjoy watching people get into high speed crashs and watching them fly 120 feet in the air. It also makes good youtube content for some.. I do not believe it is fixable unless the server(s) get rid of physicalization of vehicles. However i personally would not want this, and im sure alot of others who play the realism server dont want that either. Just keep the wheels on the ground no matter crash speed and all this wouldnt be a issue. However im not sure you can modify the game code for this.

I understand that many people might be concerned about reckless driving behaviors from players driving Skoda cars and other small vehicles. However, there are valid reasons to keep Skoda cars in the game, and I provide the following explanations:

1. For TMP players, it's evident that TMP intends to provide players with the opportunity to experience a variety of vehicles, as seen through their collaboration with DBUS.

2. For TMP event organizers(CC), using small cars is a practical choice to maintain order during events, although trucks could also serve this purpose.

3. For TMP administrators, having police cars usually as small vehicles might be necessary for effective game management, especially when they need to clearly identify their role.

The above points outline my response regarding whether to remove Skoda's small cars from the game.

---

Besides, I'm also very interested in your other five questions.

I will provide a unified response based on these five questions. Firstly, I don't entirely agree that all game moderator treats players equally, though at least in the situations I've encountered, it has been equitable. Patreon plays a crucial role in supporting TMP's operations, and without it, TMP's servers would struggle to sustain development. The achievement system, I believe, would be an intriguing addition for TMP, but if it's exclusively targeted at Skoda, it might not be entirely appropriate. In my view, TMP should ensure equal treatment for players driving all types of vehicles.

---

I'm just an ordinary player, offering my personal perspective.😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

>-------------------------------------------------------<

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

>-------------------------------------------------------<

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>

I am in favor of introducing driver's license licenses for these cars. 
You have to pass a practical and theoretical test. Every ban takes away such a license from you for the amount of the ban +14 days.

Any attempt to renew the license will be long. The duration of the theoretical test is a maximum of 40 minutes (30 questions).
The practical test is to drive 500-1500km without an accident and not to exceed 90km/h.
Failure to pass auto driving test imposes 12h cooldown to pass test

• Thanks 1

While I agree with the fact that the main problem are the drivers and not the vehicle they use. Still, if you want to commit a crime you will prefer to use the sharpest knife!

Scout cars have the same physics as trucks with a much quicker acceleration and better agility. No wonder why they are the favourite weapons for trolls.

So if you remove them, it won't change the behaviours of trolls who will continue with trucks. But, you will get less damaging collisions and less of these cars buzzing in traffic like flies around food!

One interesting suggestion would be to only allow access to cars to people with 0 active ban.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cars ensure the diversity of road users, just like in real life you can encounter bad drivers. Just a risk of the career! 

Besides, removing the cars won't remove the drivers.. Trollers gonna troll, regardless of what vehicles they use. 

My suggestion would be making the car only available for serious members (such as Patrons or Veteran Drivers) who have proved themselves worthy, but TruckersMP doesn't want to become a pay2use software, and I respect that. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've only been playing for a week or so. It was fun using them, however the past 2 days people driving cars have been utterly insane between C-D. It's annoying how a car can push a truck with full load off the road also.

Make it so it's patrons/admins only IMO, I suspect people will be much less likely to want to ram into others and risk a ban.

• Thanks 1