Tips for C-D road.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

9 TIPS FOR CD ROAD The road goes from Calais to Duisburg and is 450 km long. Usually it can be very crowded and busy. And if you are someone who likes traffic, this might be the right place

BE PATIENT: the most important!!!

Tip 1, dont drive there and dont have your first garage in: Duisburg, Dusseldorf, Dortmund or Calais

Grab a cargo thats very heavy around 50 to 60 tons and go at 70/80 , you can do it most of the times without even stop , most will crash around u aswell trying to overtake u like maniacs , 90% of the players dont have a driver license so they dont know much about traffic rules , plus they think a truck can overtake others like a car do to others , anyway good luck!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My experience on the C-D road in Sim1 after a few years is: 

- Be patient
- Don't overtake
- Take it slow and careful, you will experience more fun with looking on crashing people.

- Always record your drive. You'll need it for reports.

- Obey the traffic laws and take distance, then you will be fine

- Enjoy the not experience drivers (or fools). They will crash or fly through the sky.
- Enjoy the admins who will kick and ban people.

This also you can apply on Kirkeness road or the new road in Valencia (what is coming to the same as C-D (SIM1) and Kirkeness) in ProMods.

I've driving both roads for quit a few times and I'm always having fun on people who think ETS2 is a racing game and try to get from A to B as fast as possible.
Yes you can drive 110km/h, but it's not necessary. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...