My experience on the C-D road in Sim1 after a few years is:
- Be patient
- Don't overtake
- Take it slow and careful, you will experience more fun with looking on crashing people.
- Always record your drive. You'll need it for reports.
- Obey the traffic laws and take distance, then you will be fine
- Enjoy the not experience drivers (or fools). They will crash or fly through the sky.
- Enjoy the admins who will kick and ban people.
This also you can apply on Kirkeness road or the new road in Valencia (what is coming to the same as C-D (SIM1) and Kirkeness) in ProMods.
I've driving both roads for quit a few times and I'm always having fun on people who think ETS2 is a racing game and try to get from A to B as fast as possible.
Yes you can drive 110km/h, but it's not necessary.