ETS2: Left hand or Right hand driver?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Left or right hand drive?

Even though I live in the UK I still use Left hand drive in all my trucks, because in most of the game map you drive on the right and I don't tend to drive into the UK much.

My steering wheel is on the left because we drive on the Right side of the road over here in the United States, and I drive with the keyboard, and I've had people behind me before and sometimes they'll tell me something along the lines that I drive waaaay too good to be using a keyboard.

I'm from Thailand. We use right-hand driving same as UK. I was in USA for 2 years and play many American/EU driving games, so I can drive both sides in-game and real life without problems. But I prefer to use the car that drives in the correct side of the road. For example, I drive my right-hand car in Thailand, but when we cross the border to Loas and have to keep driving on the right side of the road. It makes me feel more difficult to look at on-coming cars. Most countries in ETS2 drive on the right side of the road, so I prefer left-hand driving.