Road to Simulation

3 minutes ago, Hecki_Stafman said:

I could deal with the new changes when the announced AI game mode will be activated on the server.

"Soon" hahahahahahaha

They don't have time for new gamemode, they need to add more simulation.......

I feel like ATS just got utterly crushed by these changes. They weren't necessary for ATS. Probably too many reports due to new DLCs coming out and so the game team doesn't want to have to do as much work so they just made the server super restrictive so people won't want to play. It's going to chase away drivers in the long run for sure, because you may post numbers now that the servers are full but as people get tired of the limitations, they will leave because the game will become unfun. 

No arcade server of any kind for ATS? What a joke. Shows that TMP has always put ETS first and foremost, but they still won't restore the US ETS server that was taken down months and months ago.

• Like 1

All those who say that Simulation 1 is the same as EU#2 used to be, only slower... Have you tried going out of the C-D area? Because everything I read is about the C-D, about Duisburg, etc... I've been driving on that server since the beginning, never near the C-D area and from my POV it's a lot better than EU#2 ever was. Yes, there are still bad drivers, but with 110 Km/h keeping the vehicle under control is a lot easier than with 150 Km/h. I've been rammed only twice after more than 13000 Km, while in my last session in EU#2, less than 2000 Km, I was rammed 4 times and at least 10 times I had to swerve hard to avoid being rammed. So don't say that "Things in Simulation 1 are the same or worse than before", players who, like me, are driving all over the map, know that this is not true. It may be true for people who apparently can't go away from the "Idiots on the road" well known spots, but there's a huge map outside those and comparison should be made taking into account the whole map, not just the worst areas.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

32 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

All those who say that Simulation 1 is the same as EU#2 used to be, only slower... Have you tried going out of the C-D area? Because everything I read is about the C-D, about Duisburg, etc... I've been driving on that server since the beginning, never near the C-D area and from my POV it's a lot better than EU#2 ever was. Yes, there are still bad drivers, but with 110 Km/h keeping the vehicle under control is a lot easier than with 150 Km/h. I've been rammed only twice after more than 13000 Km, while in my last session in EU#2, less than 2000 Km, I was rammed 4 times and at least 10 times I had to swerve hard to avoid being rammed. So don't say that "Things in Simulation 1 are the same or worse than before", players who, like me, are driving all over the map, know that this is not true. It may be true for people who apparently can't go away from the "Idiots on the road" well known spots, but there's a huge map outside those and comparison should be made taking into account the whole map, not just the worst areas.

Something needs to make them go there, i always joke about blocking some random road to move the chaos away from the cd ( wouldn't actually do it ) because people need to explore & i hate to say it but most like myself drive that area as people are there where as the rest of the map is dead besides the odd player passing! Its just sad that since day 1 you need a massive *beep* off pileup for people to drive there. half tempted at times to put a fake report in on tfm & fool people into checking the non existent accident out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • True Story 1

I don't get it.

Driver 1: "Hey, I want a real simulation server."

Admin: "Here you will have the Simulation-Server #EU1."

Driver 1: "Hm. No thanks. I would go to the non-simulation server #EU2."
Driver 2: "Wroaaam. *overtake Driver 1 with 135 km/h*"

Driver 1: "Hey, Driver 2! This is a simulation, not a racing game!"

Driver 2: "Erm. Go to #EU1?"

Driver 1: "ADMIN!!!!"

Admin: "Hello, Driver 1. You are right. So, we changed the #EU2-server now to abetter #EU1-Server and reduced the speed limit to 110."

Driver 2: "WTF? Why don't you change only #EU1 with higher speed limit (90 to 110) and cars and let us here on the non-simulation server #EU2?"

Admin: "Because the simulation-guys who don't want to go to simulation server #EU1 wrote very very much reports on non-simulation-server #EU2."

Driver 2: "M'kaaaaay. So the answer is changing all the other servers to simulation servers when the simulation drivers will not going to simulation server?"

Admin: "That's correct."

Hecki_Stafman: "That's stupid."

@ScaniaFan89 Agree to disagree. True that the mentioned area is the place with the biggest density of players (which implies the biggest density of morons and trolls). But anywhere in Germany you find many other drivers on the road, I've been going through there like 7-8 times these last few days. Even in remote zones of Scandinavia, the Baltic DLC, Italy or France (it's where I've driven mostly) I've seen drivers most of the time, not as much as in the base map, but still.

@Hecki_Stafman Funny story. But story, in the end. How about this one?

- In the beginning, DEVS created the MP and the EU#1. And EU#1 had 90 Km/h speed limits. And it was good.

- Some humans started praying because they wanted to go faster than 90. So DEVS created EU#2. And EU#2 had no limits and no collisions.

- The same humans started praying because they wanted collisions. So DEVS enabled collisions in EU#2. And it was good.

- The same humans started praying because EU#1 had still more people than EU#2 and demanded for EU#2 to be made bigger. So DEVS made EU#2 bigger. And again. And again Then, EU#2 was almost twice as big as EU#1 and hosted more humans, so many humans that were still using EU#1, started switching to EU#2 because they wanted to play with many other humans.

- DEVS created the SCOUT, a monster faster and more powerful than any other animals in the servers. This SCOUT could be used only in EU#2. More players from EU#1 switched to EU#2, because they wanted to know this monster.

- Many humans started praying because they wanted to go fast but also be safe from the SCOUT monster. So DEVS created EU#3 server, without speed limits and no SCOUT monsters.

- A plague of reports started flooding the forums, when some humans realized that many other humans were breaking the commandments of DEVS.
- DEVS decided to change the servers, trying to lower the number of reports, so EU#1 was set to have speed limits of 60/110 Km/h and EU#2 and EU#3 were set to have speed limits of 80/150 Km/h.

-The same humans that had started all, started praying again because they wanted to go faster than 150 Km/h. But DEVS were angry and didn't answer their prayers.

- Seeing that the plague of reports was still flooding the world, DEVS took a drastic measure:

Those who commit to respect OUR commandments will have Simulation servers with speed limits, collisions and the full set of commandments.

Those who want to go fast will have Arcade servers without speed limits or collisions and only a few of OUR commandments.

- The same humans that had started all, started praying for things to go back to what they had been, even threatening the DEVS with apostatizing. So far, DEVS have not answered their prayers.

- Me, myself and I: This is not a story, it's a quite accurate (and hopefully funny) adaptation of the real events.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

@FernandoCR [ESP]

Maybe right.

But as you can see in this thread, or other threads, there are many who do not accept the changes. Me included.

It's not that I wanna drive reckless and ramming others. It is a part of the freedom driving faster on empty roads.

For now it doesn't make fun anymore to drive online. (i know. i am online for the moment, but I don't know what else I could do - maybe playing

flixbus simulator o_O)

It is boring and this will end my days here.

Sure, there are others who like the currenct changes here.

But these changes could have been made to #EU1.

And when the people have the new #EU1-server but drive nevertheless on #EU2 this will says a lot.

5 hours ago, MrSirViking said:

Now i cant say this for sure, but i think one of the main reasons why Eu2 was changed to simulation and the arcade servers was made like they where made, is not only to make this trucking simulator multiplayer more simulator oriented, but also to lessen the work of the moderators. Eu2 ALWAYS gave a lot of work. And with making it more simulator oriented we are trying to bring down the amount of reports i think. Which is also why the arcade servers are no collision. We could have one of them Collision and then just have us not moderate it, but when we made Eu4 collision and no rules for the TMP birthday it was utter chaos. And if we made it collision with no moderation people would still report people from it on the web reports which would give us a lot of useless reports and even more work. If people wanna drive fast then fine they can do so on the arcade servers. And even if it is no collision, If everyone drove like they should no one would hit each other so no one would know it was No Collision. And even if they do hit you its No Collision so you get no damage and isent that good? :)

No its not good because u forcing us to do something that we don't, u don't get it do you ?... this is a game not a simulator whatever u ever say u and the managers really u of all people u know what u`re doing here but u kept on doing it dispite the reason why u really do it u pay attention just on those players who want simulations and other stuff ... but if u rly want a win/win situation u should make one arcade server with collisions and without the posibility to report someone and we will see houw it goes, i don't know if u had been here when they firstly started the mp.... i think the people were more responsible than they are now. before all the rules and all the id-s above their names and all ... they were very carrying about the cargo about the accidents about everything ,,, u come with all the rules and show us that you guys a re bossy and turn this mp from a big fun and enjoying to a boring and endless drive alone gag...

i for example i would play in arcade server with collisions and without report somebody its part of the game the accident... i'm no troll i`m a normal player thats want to play the game to have fun if i do something wrong i get punished i`m talking in the past on #eu2 u can't be perfect u can do an accident if u don't pay attention or something else ... but in my opinion - put collisions on arcade 1 let the players play like that without intervine ... don't take in consideration the reports, because the people that join arcade server where they are joining and why. let us the liberty to judge that "report stuff that u invoked up"

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@ScaniaFan89 Agree to disagree. True that the mentioned area is the place with the biggest density of players (which implies the biggest density of morons and trolls). But anywhere in Germany you find many other drivers on the road, I've been going through there like 7-8 times these last few days. Even in remote zones of Scandinavia, the Baltic DLC, Italy or France (it's where I've driven mostly) I've seen drivers most of the time, not as much as in the base map, but still.

@Hecki_Stafman Funny story. But story, in the end. How about this one?

- In the beginning, DEVS created the MP and the EU#1. And EU#1 had 90 Km/h speed limits. And it was good.

- Some humans started praying because they wanted to go faster than 90. So DEVS created EU#2. And EU#2 had no limits and no collisions.

- The same humans started praying because they wanted collisions. So DEVS enabled collisions in EU#2. And it was good.

- The same humans started praying because EU#1 had still more people than EU#2 and demanded for EU#2 to be made bigger. So DEVS made EU#2 bigger. And again. And again Then, EU#2 was almost twice as big as EU#1 and hosted more humans, so many humans that were still using EU#1, started switching to EU#2 because they wanted to play with many other humans.

- DEVS created the SCOUT, a monster faster and more powerful than any other animals in the servers. This SCOUT could be used only in EU#2. More players from EU#1 switched to EU#2, because they wanted to know this monster.

- Many humans started praying because they wanted to go fast but also be safe from the SCOUT monster. So DEVS created EU#3 server, without speed limits and no SCOUT monsters.

- A plague of reports started flooding the forums, when some humans realized that many other humans were breaking the commandments of DEVS.
- DEVS decided to change the servers, trying to lower the number of reports, so EU#1 was set to have speed limits of 60/110 Km/h and EU#2 and EU#3 were set to have speed limits of 80/150 Km/h.

-The same humans that had started all, started praying again because they wanted to go faster than 150 Km/h. But DEVS were angry and didn't answer their prayers.

- Seeing that the plague of reports was still flooding the world, DEVS took a drastic measure:

Those who commit to respect OUR commandments will have Simulation servers with speed limits, collisions and the full set of commandments.

Those who want to go fast will have Arcade servers without speed limits or collisions and only a few of OUR commandments.

- The same humans that had started all, started praying for things to go back to what they had been, even threatening the DEVS with apostatizing. So far, DEVS have not answered their prayers.

- Me, myself and I: This is not a story, it's a quite accurate (and hopefully funny) adaptation of the real events.

-  @FernandoCR [ESP]

the funny story is like this:

- there were 2 servers first time use  with no rules no ban system and nothing just free game if u do remember all players waited in front of every company or in front of every port to dock or to release/take cargoes.

- in that period everyone was much more carrying about everything they seen because the devs. from that time created something that we all desired even from begining in 2012 when the game first appeared.

- #eu1 had 5000 slots if i remember this correctly and even then i have to say almost everyone obbey their own rules and the accidents were not that many, but i think there were many blockers, they blocked highways and everything.

- the admins implemented the kick/ban system i think after 3-4 months if i'm not mystaken .. and they started to kick/ban the blockers and possible "trollers" as u called them.

- the report system came after another 2-3 months and thats where the bad thing started ... for an easy accident they started t report everyone without evidence, remember that the devs telleported to that area where the accident happen even though they didn't have an evidence againt the player that did or did not the accident they ban him directly ... most of the times he wasn't guilty.

- then in one day after 1 year i think of free mp the admins called directly as in present days ... #EU1 with 90/km speed limiter without any warnings 

- this thing triggered a mass discussion on the ex forum and rootkiller as i remembered came out of hiddien after 3 / 4 months of this #eu1 server that it was even eptier day by day ... and called to take the speed limiter after a big poll on the ex forum .

- in that time we had #eu1 with 90/km/h speed limiter and #eu2 with non speed limiter and no collision zone 

- after all of this things were good 1 year i think when people complaining about the speed limiter - the admins took an action again - they put speed limiter on #eu1 server 110km/h this time and #eu2 without collisions without speed limiter....

- soon after that the #eu1 was a full server i think 2-3 weeks and after 1 month if think it was #eu1 was almost empty - and #eu2 was full and they decided to put back the collisions on #eu2 and #eu2 became the main server

- and its like this u had your #eu1 simulation with 110km/h u had the chance to play your game without a problem... but the server was almost empty, and of course that u go on #eu2 and started to report in left or right possible accidents and other.

- the reports came from the "simulation drivers" not from the ones that they were already inside the #eu2 server after that change...

- and after 2 years i think of #eu2 server without speed limiter they came last year or so with the global speed limiter of 150km/h on #eu2 no change to #eu1 rest remain the same, i said ok, speed is good playing its still normal no big changes..

- but this last update clearly came our from nowhere and force us to do this thing again ... third attempt of theirs to ruin all the liberty that we had .. 

- about the scout i positive agree with everything u said because scout was and will be a mess because it doesn't have a propper brake .. if they would implement the motor brake from trucks onto scout i think it will be a winner but without no ... the handling is bad.

from a part u are right from the other part u are not right ......... i played mp from the beginings and i`m pretty sure these were the real steps of mp history.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I don't get what you mean by this, can you explain, please?

We had #EU1 and #EU2.

#EU1 had a speed limit of 90 that could have increased to 110. Collisions were active before. Cars maybe, too. If not: activate.

And #EU2 should have been unchanged.

Here are so many people who like the change that #EU1 would get no problems with empty roads.

And all others could drive on #EU2. Unchanged.

If everyone is going to drive on #EU2 anyway with the changes of #EU1 that means the demand of "Simulation" is low, because the Simulation drivers have their own server #EU1 for this which will not be use.
And then it is very senseless to force everyone to the simulation-mode when they don't want to.

Hi, I think, this new system have big problem, too.

Who want play realistic simultation now have two servers (and in evening both are full of players) and he is finally satisfied. That is great.

Who want raceing and make foolishness now have arcade servers and he is satisfied too (but this type of people are rare).

Trolls and rammers will be in TMP forever and thay dont care about this changes. And if someone saying, that every player who want play different than real-simultation-players is troll and rammer, he is rudely lies. It is so selfish. Is big group of players who can drive as simultation players too, but they dont like it because this is game and no real life. They want drive with more speed on empty roads (60-70% of map is empty DLC).

So, now is problem that big group of this people havent any server. Most of them join Sim1 of course, because they are the same enthusiasts as strict-simultation players, they like game and they want have more people around and ride with simlutation, because isnt any other choice now. But they miss as I wrote.

I think, that if this situation will be permanent, it will cause split comunnity into two groups and they will hate each other. And this is very bad for whole spirit of game.

I think, that add colision on one of arcade server is the best idea. As more people here mentioned, this arcade server can be without support from TMP staff. If someone mind about crashes, he can go to second arcade without colisions.

This is small change, but it will solve this huge problem. Simultation players still will have two servers, and one still will be full. And others will have choice between Arcade with and without colisions. And staf TMP will not have more work.

So everyone will be happy (except people who dont wont happines to all and they are selfish).

Yoo-Ri

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Hecki_Stafman said:

We had #EU1 and #EU2.

#EU1 had a speed limit of 90 that could have increased to 110. Collisions were active before. Cars maybe, too. If not: activate.

And #EU2 should have been unchanged.

Here are so many people who like the change that #EU1 would get no problems with empty roads.

And all others could drive on #EU2. Unchanged.

If everyone is going to drive on #EU2 with this change that means the demand of "Simulation" is low, because the Simulation drivers have their own server #EU1 for this.
And then it is very senseless to force everyone to the simulation-mode when they don't want to.

Lol, i have no Idea how you dont realise that your own logic speaks against you. 

When i was on around midnight yesterday BOTH sim servers were full, while arcade servers didnt have 1000 players combined. 

People clearly want simulation. Just look at the Numbers, instead of your own false theory.

i hope one arcade server get collision soon so all these arguments Can be shut down for good

Jimmy 'Arradin ' Stigsjöö

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

Facebook - Twitch - Youtube - Steam

" One Minute in Heaven "

First of all, I want to say that I appreciate the effort the whole staff is doing to bring back TMP to what it was once before. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants the SIM servers to be real simulation servers again! 

Unfortunately, the reality now, after a couple of days, tells us something completely different. Apparently, a lot of drivers (I don't even want to call them truckers) are not interested in driving in a simulation environment. They just speed, drive reckless, bump into one another and couldn't care less about the rules or even road laws. On one hand, I would say: "Let them be.", but on the other, I don't want that kind of drivers amongst us, real simulation truckers. And that is exactly what is happening now on SIM 1.

When we still had EU2 and 1, us simulation truckers already had to move to EU1, which was the simulation server and therefore a logic thing to do. The moment I started trucking there, I didn't have many problems anymore with trolls. Now I started to truck on SIM 1 because it is a simulation server, is it not? So I was in the assumption that truckers should drive according to the rules and the road laws (and the extra details in that first part of the rules, which was needed), but apparently, I'm wrong. SIM 1 is now a server filled with trolls! There are already heated discussions on the TruckersMP Discord and Facebook group in which I talk about the problems on the current servers. Unfortunately, I'm constantly whining, according to some trolls. And maybe I am a bit whiny and salty, but only to accomplish something better out of what we already got with these new changes.

When I read everything in those discussions, trolls tell us that they don't want to drive on the arcade servers because those are no collision. Basically, they are asking for a server on which they can do whatever they want and on which they can ram each other. Of course, this is totally against the "Road to simulation" idea, but what happens now is that those trolls are now all on the SIM 1 server. In those discussions, I now get to hear that we, simulation truckers, have to move to SIM 2 and maybe that is not a bad idea?! But then again I come to think: "How many times do we, simulation truckers, have to move out of the way for those trolls?" If I'm right, I thought that SIM 1 was a simulation server and not a TROLL server?! But okay, once more I'll yield and will start my trucking and streaming sessions on SIM 2 (on which nobody will be around of course, but okay). 

So, basically I want to accomplish 2 things here:

1. I want to make a shoutout to all real simulation truckers who want to have a good simulation trucking experience and ask them to come to SIM 2! If we all do that, that server will be filled with good truckers in no time!
  2. Maybe the developers could alter the arcade servers a bit (or at least one) and give those trolls what they want: a server on which they can collide with one another while driving 150 km/h (so that the SIM servers get cleaned once more).

Okay, I think this was what I wanted to say. Before people start complaining here as well about the fact that I'm whining again, know that I did write this in a feedback ticket to the project management team as well. So, why here as well? Because if you read the article "Road to simulation", you can clearly see at the bottom "discuss on the forum", and I want other truckers to be aware that not everybody likes or has to like those trolls who ruin every little bit of our simulation experience and all the efforts the staff is doing! Also, I do not do this to whine or to be salty. I just want things to be as they were meant to be by the developers and the whole staff of TruckersMP. Some people don't dare to speak their minds because they're afraid of repercussions from within the community (yes, unfortunately, some people already got very personal with me because of this whole matter) and others don't have the ability to explain themselves in a good way (which is totally okay). And that, ladies and gents, is why I'm taking this (maybe a bit too) serious. 

Thanks for listening.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Arradin said:

Lol, i have no Idea how you dont realise that your own logic speaks against you. 

When i was on around midnight yesterday BOTH sim servers were full, while arcade servers didnt have 1000 players combined. 

People clearly want simulation. Just look at the Numbers, instead of your own false theory.

i hope one arcade server get collision soon so all these arguments Can be shut down for good

When it is so false: why was #EU1 always empty*?

Little edit: not so empty. ~2000 players before the changes on the server so I don't get this, why they changed #EU2 to simulation server.
Everyone could had go to #EU1, the devs could had raise the capacity to 4200 on #EU1, speed limit to 110...

Who were unhappy with #EU2 could had changed to #EU1 and everyone would be happy.

Hello TruckersMP Team,

I just wanna say that in my opinion this is the best thing you've ever done! I often played on EU #1 because I missed the simulation on EU #2. But on EU #1 there were no people.

So this "Road to Simulation" is a great thing. ETS2 is a Truck SIMULATOR! When people want to drive not like in real they can play NFS or GTA or what else. But this is a simulation game and I don't play it to go with 150km/h with a truck.

So people who don't want to play this like a simulator is supposed to be, can go on the arcade-server. And the others who are playing this like a simulator can go on the simulation-server!

I hope the Road to Simulation goes on. I would support it!!!

LG

• Like 1

Drive safe, drive with care! ?? ??

I think we're seeing the issue too much in a black and white light (aka "arcade" players vs "simulator" players) when in reality it seemed to me that many people just preferred a balance between the two. We are many but not enough to warrant dividing the community, and EU#2 managed to accommodate a balance between both play styles, employing a relative high speed limit together with strict rules, which is why most people went to EU#2 and to C-D despite the chaos.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

44 minutes ago, Angel_Arrow said:

I want to make a shoutout to all real simulation truckers who want to have a good simulation trucking experience and ask them to come to SIM 2! If we all do that, that server will be filled with good truckers in no time!

Careful, not too loud, you don't want to attract trolls to SIM#2. But seriously, I think simulation trucking deserve big 4200 slots server, we can only hope, it will get cleaner with time, when most trolls get bored, changes are just 4 days old.

53 minutes ago, Angel_Arrow said:

Maybe the developers could alter the arcade servers a bit (or at least one) and give those trolls what they want: a server on which they can collide with one another while driving 150 km/h (so that the SIM servers get cleaned once more).

Like it has been stated already in this thread by staff members, web report system would still be flooded by reports from arcade servers, even with no rules/no moderation, and they can't remove arcade servers from server selection, because there are still rules, that apply there, such as hacking. If it was possible to enable collisions and disable damage from collisons, they would whine about it too and would demand to give it back.

• True Story 1

1 hour ago, Phil [GER] said:

Hello TruckersMP Team,

I just wanna say that in my opinion this is the best thing you've ever done! I often played on EU #1 because I missed the simulation on EU #2. But on EU #1 there were no people.

So this "Road to Simulation" is a great thing. ETS2 is a Truck SIMULATOR! When people want to drive not like in real they can play NFS or GTA or what else. But this is a simulation game and I don't play it to go with 150km/h with a truck.

So people who don't want to play this like a simulator is supposed to be, can go on the arcade-server. And the others who are playing this like a simulator can go on the simulation-server!

I hope the Road to Simulation goes on. I would support it!!!

LG

as you have mentioned: eu#1 was empty because most of the playerbase did enjoy eu #2. Those people who would want a speed limit and a simulation server in general could go on #1 and the rest of us could play on #2. 

Last night 170 people were stuck in duisburg service, huge traffic jams, lots of blocking and illegal overtaking included. it literally took 1 hour to get from the gas station outside of duisburg to the service station. Worse than I've seen on #2 

@dacia1310 The funny story, as you tell it, is absolutely not what I remember. We'll have to wait for other Veterans IV who have been here since the beginning to give their versions or share their memories from those old days. But just as examples:

EU#1 had 5000 slots? Since the beginning?

This is not even about remembering, simply check the stats:

Spoiler
07.06.2019-11.22.18

There weren't even 5000 players using MP... And that's from 2015, months after MP was released. AFAIK, TMP didn't even have servers powerful enough to host 4000 players, much less 5000. Your registration date in TMP, as mine, is from November 2014. And there was ETS2MP before TruckersMP... And initially there was just 1 server. EU#2 was opened because people were asking for a server where they could go faster than 90 Km/h, when EU#1 had been already online for some time. 

The report system came, according to you, after only several months after release.

The way I remember it, we used to report people in the the forums (even for a time after they changed from ETS2MP to TRUCKERSMP) with topics containing the offender data and video evidence. The new system with the reports in a section of players' profiles in the website (not the forums) was implemented in 2016.

"for an easy accident they started t report everyone without evidence, remember that the devs telleported to that area where the accident happen even though they didn't have an evidence againt the player that did or did not the accident they ban him directly ... most of the times he wasn't guilty"

This simply is not true. Like I said, the reports were sent inside the forums with video evidence. I sent a bunch of them myself, with video evidence. And same as now, people wasn't banned if there wasn't proof. In-game reports only lead to bans if the admin teleported and saw infracions by himself. The "video" that they can check now with in-game reports was implemented long after the web report system had started working.

" then in one day after 1 year i think of free mp the admins called directly as in present days ... #EU1 with 90/km speed limiter without any warnings"

"after all of this things were good 1 year i think when people complaining about the speed limiter - the admins took an action again - they put speed limiter on #eu1 server 110km/h this time and #eu2 without collisions without speed limiter"

Once again, untrue. EU#1 had 90 Km/h speed limits from scratch. EU#2 had no speed limits from scratch. Why should anyone complain about speed limiters? People who wanted simulation had EU#1, people who wanted speed had EU#2, don't you see that what you say makes no sense?

"the reports came from the "simulation drivers" not from the ones that they were already inside the #eu2 server after that change"

Sure. Because trolls never reported someone who took revenge after being trolled... It's one of the things they used to do... Troll others, wait for the retaliation and send video reports to get their victims banned. Do you really not remember this? But of course that the simulation drivers would be the ones sending most of the reports. Because it was them who followed the rules and it was the others who broke them. What would you expect, for rammers to report their victims? This is like that kid who said that the other kid had hit him... The moms ask, Sure? but it's the other kid's nose that's bleeding... Right! Because he hit my fist with his nose!

I must be clear on one point: I am basing my "story" in what I remember. And you are basing yours in what you remember. We can both be wrong at some points and right at others. So unless some other people from those times support any of our "stories2... They are just that, stories, not true and undeniable facts.

• True Story 1

@Hecki_Stafman Thank you for clearing it out, but...

"#EU1 had a speed limit of 90 that could have increased to 110. Collisions were active before. Cars maybe, too. If not: activate."

Wrong. EU#1 had speed limits of 60/110 Km/h long before this latest change. And when this servers limits were changed from 90 to 110, simulation style players were astonished... Why? Nobody had asked for this.

And EU#2 server had more people because, like I said, it had almost twice as many slots as EU#1, 4200 vs. 2300. And cars. It's not forbidden or even strange that simulation players drive cars. Following the rules and the speed limits. And that was only possible in EU#2. See the difference? I used to play in EU#2, most of the time I wouldn't go faster than 80 Km/h, rarely at 90 Km/h and almost never faster than 90 Km/h. you can see that I couldn't care less about speed limits if they are at least 90 Km/h (and there's never been speed limits lower than that).

It's been said countless times: Simulation players didn't use EU#2 because of its "freedom", they used it because that's where they could find lots of other players almost everywhere. Same as now, there are lots of arcade style players using Simulation 1 server.

• Upvote 3
  • True Story 1

32 minutes ago, CaIifornia said:

Last night 170 people were stuck in duisburg service, huge traffic jams, lots of blocking and illegal overtaking included. it literally took 1 hour to get from the gas station outside of duisburg to the service station. Worse than I've seen on #2 

And what "group" would you say that the "blockers" the "illegal overtakers" are in... Simulation fans or arcade fans? If Simulation 1 is (according to you) worse than EU#2 used to be, it's not because of the people who try to play as a simulation, it's because of those who only see TMP as some kind of GTA with trucks. But once again, this "Simulation 1 is worse" is based on what? Duisburg. Trolls paradise before the changes, trolls paradise after the changes.

Don't you people see that it is blatantly absurd to blame the chaos in the servers on the simulation? The only problems that I ever saw in EU#1 were caused by trolls and some weekends, when EU#2 and EU#3 were 100% full and players who had probably hated EU#1 went there because it was the only server with free slots... Does this give a clue about who/what is responsible for the chaos?

• Like 2