[ETS2 MAP] Option: Hide our names (accounts)

Petrova

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, 3Piccolo said:

I say no to this because trolls who ram into you or drive recklessly quickly f7 to go away and you don't catch their ID for /pinfo

About this, we already have a tool to do it, you can find it in TAB > History Button, there you can find anyone who was close to you until 1 minute ago.

nUtX67D.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Beater Opressor said:

About this, we already have a tool to do it, you can find it in TAB > History Button, there you can find anyone who was close to you until 1 minute ago.

nUtX67D.png

To add to this, you can also find someone's TruckersMP ID (and other info) in your logs file, if you cannot catch their name/id in the first place.

• Like 2

On 8/29/2019 at 5:27 AM, doomou said:

I say no to this because trolls who ram into you or drive recklessly quickly f7 to go away and you don't catch their ID for /pinfo, the ets2 map help you track them down. If you don't mind, maybe turn ETS2 MAP like air traffic maps out there, where it is delayed (inaccurate) for security and perhaps privacy reasons.

Well, if You would get rammed by other player(s), you should have video evidence about the rule break. In the evidence video there must be the reported player's name is visible :)

Also you can search on names on TMP Website, no need to use /pinfo every time.

Thanks for comment^^

• Like 1

Petrova

DC: Petrova#6591  |  VTC: Wolves™  |  My YT Channel  |  Languages what I speak: Hungarian, English, Russian

• 5 weeks later...

This is a good idea, but I think there must be a way to stay on the map, but when someone looking for your name in ETS2 MAP didn't find it, it would be a way to avoid unwanted people.

76561197973552124_v1.png.870d5d35795c06de06303b32524bd445.png

Language - Portuguese ??   |  English ??   

- - - Gamer Since 2005 - - - Cσρуяιgнт © 2021™ - All Rights Reserved

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Øяіgіиαℓ ® -Fallcon ; Øfdream ; Plaxxy™
█║▌│║▌║▌│█│▌║│█║█║│▌║│█║▌
 ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

On 9/30/2019 at 5:02 AM, -Fallcon said:

This is a good idea, but I think there must be a way to stay on the map, but when someone looking for your name in ETS2 MAP didn't find it, it would be a way to avoid unwanted people.

I already made example image about this in the suggestion :) I think it would be enough.

Petrova

DC: Petrova#6591  |  VTC: Wolves™  |  My YT Channel  |  Languages what I speak: Hungarian, English, Russian

Posted January 23

Heyo!

Suggestion Description:

Option to hide our names on ETS2 map, other Players would cannot follow us on the MAP. Of course, except Staff members.

Any example images:

(Example image copied and modified from ..truckersmp.com/profile/settings)

+ Example image:

Reveal hidden contents

Why should it be added?:

I think it is a popular problem that We cannot hide our in-game name (account) on the ETS2 MAP when We are Online from other Players.

I think We need more privacy. Sometimes We just want to drive alone, We don't need people behind us in every second. We don't need that, others teleport to us and harassing us with their undesirable following, because
They can check us on the ETS2 MAP (where are we / where we going) and They says that "I checked you on ets2map haha". Of course, the most important thing is for me, the Trolls. They just check out my Name on the map and after this they follow me and blocking/ramming me.
Its really annoying and I feel that, We would fix these problems If We would have a chance to hide our names.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Илиян Каменов 

On 10/10/2019 at 9:23 PM, Judha` said:

Iam definetly agree with this :D

On 10/12/2019 at 12:44 PM, enex SLOVENIA said:

If they are people that are more publicly known and are stalked then I say yes to this suggestion.

Thanks guys :) 

Petrova

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...