I forgot to fill the fuel tank. Oh no.

FBTC - Raaphael

Hello truckers.

Did you forget to stock the truck for lack of distraction, or do you think a little fuel would be enough to get to the destination on time?:lol:

Let us know if you went through this situation, and had to go to the office service (F7). Can be CAR as for TRUCK.

Oh no, the fuel is running out. And now? What should I do?

F7 ENTER -_-/ go to the nearest post as fast as possible.:huh:

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IIRC, I have ran out of fuel a total of three times. The first I forget :( , the second was during a community event on ETS2. I remember being really freaked out when the convoy started and I forgot to refuel my truck to full :D. The third one was a really stupid one on my part: I was driving normally and noticed that my fuel only had 3 lines left as I pass a gas station. "It'll make it" I thought to myself. Passing another gas station and the fuel gauge is at 2, "it'll make it" I said again. Around yet another gas station, and the fuel was at about 1.5 lines before empty, "it'll make it to the next gas station", I said....... it didn't...

v1.png 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There :=)

I don't remember the fact that my truck was out of fuel and I was on the road until now. I don't get it on the fuel before I leave, but only if I see a fuel station on the way out, I'm going to go in here and buy as much fuel as I can. I have never faced this kind of situation since I mostly went to medium-distance journeys.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived