KaizeNG

How Long Have You Been Playing?

I'm still relatively new to TMP, found this community in June.

I've playing ETS2 for only the past few months, not playing for a couple of years.

When I was a little kid, I kept getting free trials of ETS1, those were the times.:love:

On 11/14/2018 at 4:26 AM, Matt #CarLadMatt said:

Had ETS1 back when it first came out then, UK Truck Simulator.
Thirdly I bought ETS2 in 2013, installed TruckersMP in 2014 (was called ets2mp back then) and been in the community ever since, a lot of companies gone and good friends gone from this awesome community. 
Reached 2500 hours today on ETS2 :) 

3 Year. :D

I started playing "ETS2MP" on the first day it was available for download. Same day I joined Stobart Trucking, back when StuartD was Admin. My TruckersMP profile says I joined November 2014 though, but I think that was created later.

I was here before there were No Collision Zones. You guys have it easy now!!

It was the first game I bought on PC 4 years ago, pretty much exactly now, after I was watching Sgt.Pepper for around 6 months before I got my PC. So, technically it has been 4 years since I got the game but it took me a while to get TMP, which was ETS2MP, working because I was a noob so I started playing multiplayer around June 2015. 

I was playing 18 WoS ET2 in 2012. I've been playing the ETS2 from 2014. I bought the game in 2015 but i don't have a 64 bit pc in 2015. 7-8 month later i bought my pc but i forgot the ETS2. Because i was playing another games. Now i have 961 hours in Steam records.