Update 1.32 | It's time to downgrade! Read more... ×
Prime

Hot topic #3: Oregon and Baltic DLC

Topic will be automatically locked at 09:59 PM

@Prime

Alright, fellas, this is hot off the press from SCS Software, posted September 12th:

They will be releasing Oregon for ATS at some point in October 2018, the wait is coming to a close for that state! Which means we have at minimum 2 weeks left to wait, and at maximum 6 weeks left to wait.

http://blog.scssoft.com/2018/09/oregon-rising.html

No news on when Baltic DLC will be released for ETS2 yet...

On 9/9/2018 at 9:08 PM, BL4CK$K1LL said:

I like Baltic DLC but worst thing is that there won't be much players in multiplayer and that's really sad. Most players just drive in Germany, England and Scandinavia. Hope this will change soon

Noone drives there because its not been released yet :thinking: Noone knew if people would drive in Scandinavia and it seems they do so why wouldn't they drive in the Baltic

2 minutes ago, im rock said:

Noone drives there because its not been released yet :thinking: Noone knew if people would drive in Scandinavia and it seems they do so why wouldn't they drive in the Baltic

Well, as I see in TMP, most of players drive in Germany, France, UK and Scandinavia, if you go to right side of map there are less players, so that's why I think there won't drive much drivers. I'm sure there will drive many players after release, but in few weeks it will became like Italy for example or Going East DLC Part.

Just now, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Well, as I see in TMP, most of players drive in Germany, France, UK and Scandinavia, if you go to right side of map there are less players, so that's why I think there won't drive much drivers. I'm sure there will drive many players after release, but in few weeks it will became like Italy for example or Going East DLC Part.

ya never know not as many people used to drive north either. If youre going to buy the Baltic DLC i would expect people going to the baltic area :^) And also once C-D is ruined maybe there will be a new road to congest :thisisfine:

4 minutes ago, im rock said:

ya never know not as many people used to drive north either. If youre going to buy the Baltic DLC i would expect people going to the baltic area :^) And also once C-D is ruined maybe there will be a new road to congest :thisisfine:

Because of C-D Germany is always full of players and that's really bad, because there're lots of other beautiful places, which I'm sure players don't even know about. Oslo - Bergen was busy one moment like C-D but now there're less players.

On 9/14/2018 at 5:50 PM, BL4CK$K1LL said:

I'm sure there will drive many players after release, but in few weeks it will became like Italy for example or Going East DLC Part.

I think Russia will always have a lot of drivers because all the russian players will go to there and theres a lot of them, but the baltic countries and finland will be pretty empty most of the time 

On 9/9/2018 at 9:51 PM, Prime said:

SCS recently announced and teased content for the upcomming DLC's Oregan and Baltic sea.

What do you think about both DLC's? Will SCS score a home run or do you think something is missing?

Discuss it all in this Hot Topic!

20180916233758_1.jpg

Hope that the baltic dlc is gonna get some people to discover more of the map.  So many beautiful roads and views but everyone sticks to calais-duisburg