Anriandor

What is the Forum Rank?

3 hours ago, Steel Driver said:

What's reputation

Hello @Steel Driver,

reputation points are given to you if somebody presses one of the below-shown emoticons on the right-hand side of your reply:

Spoiler

uipPsn2.png

The "confused" reaction is neutral, that is why there is no arrow. Anyways, reputation shows how much the community likes your content. For example, if you have an amazing idea and suggest that, you may get 20 likes which makes your post "popular" which means that it is highlighted with a little heart, like my first post in this topic is.

Whether you deem these reputation points important or not is totally up to you. :)

Hopefully, that has answered your question! ;)

21 hours ago, Anriandor said:

Hello @Steel Driver,

reputation points are given to you if somebody presses one of the below-shown emoticons on the right-hand side of your reply:

Hide contents

uipPsn2.png

The "confused" reaction is neutral, that is why there is no arrow. Anyways, reputation shows how much the community likes your content. For example, if you have an amazing idea and suggest that, you may get 20 likes which makes your post "popular" which means that it is highlighted with a little heart, like my first post in this topic is.

Whether you deem these reputation points important or not is totally up to you. :)

Hopefully, that has answered your question! ;)

Thanks!

Great guide @Anriandor,

I've been in this community for a long time and never knew all the different forum ranks until now. I'm sure this guide will make it more clear to everyone as it has for me. :)

Thanks

Guest Forz0214

Hello,

I finally found the answers to the questions in my mind, now I know what I want, Thanks @Anriandor for your interest. 

Best Regards.