Reputation, Ranks & Badges - TruckersMP Forum

Phon

• Phon changed the title to Reputation, Ranks & Badges - TruckersMP Forum
  • Phon unlocked this topic

Many, maybe. But many others would only post or reply when they really wanted to contribute to the forums. I'm guessing that we will see some days/weeks that will be the same as back in the day, when a recruitment was opened and there used to be requirements about "forum posts". People that would send 40-50 posts in less than an hour every day for a couple of days, people who had never used the forums before and never used it again after that. This is what I was referring to.

• True Story 1

23 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Many, maybe. But many others would only post or reply when they really wanted to contribute to the forums. I'm guessing that we will see some days/weeks that will be the same as back in the day, when a recruitment was opened and there used to be requirements about "forum posts". People that would send 40-50 posts in less than an hour every day for a couple of days, people who had never used the forums before and never used it again after that. This is what I was referrring to.

I was part of those days. I remember those. There was lots of reposting, copy/paste, backseat moderation. Lets hope it "doesn't" go back to that.