more cars

Hextus

If you look at posts similar to yours in the "suggestions" section, they've all had the same answer "The TruckersMP team took over a year to implement the cars, thus there will not be anymore due to the timescale and the initial effort that went into making the original car".

So, I extremely doubt that anymore more cars will be added into the game. 

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

You haven't really said anything on why they should be added in the first place. As mentioned before, this is a truck simulator, not a car game. I personally think that developer efforts should be focused on more important fixes and additions. A car was a special treat. If you want to have more selections on cars, you should be looking to play a car game. 

Hello @Hextus 

I understand you would love to see these cars added to MP but the issue is the car that they currently have in MP took about a year to develop and get into game as well as the fact that i dont think TruckerMP wants to add any other cars to the game as it is a truck simulator. You could find these cars as MODS for SP and drive them there but as it goes for MP the possibility is very low 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Just now, Meto said:

Why not, but impossible for MP

Its not Impossible for MP to do it can be done as the game files are in the game already with the current car they didnt add anything believe it or not they just edited some game files and made the design it can be added but it would take them quite a while to add and this is a truck sim so one car is good enough in the game 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

1 minute ago, Truckerpilot said:

MP için imkansız olduğu için oyun dosyaları mevcut arabayla oyunda zaten olduğu gibi yapılabilir; çünkü bir şey eklemek istemezler ya da inanmazlar, sadece bazı oyun dosyalarını düzenlediler ve eklenebilir ancak tasarım yapılabilirdi Onları eklemek için oldukça zaman ve bu bir kamyon sim, yani bir araba yeterince iyi oyun 

Truck on the name Why do you come to more than one car. How do you enjoy it .I think Skoda should come for the admins 

Should not be added to the multiplayer game according to the player's own interest, it is not for your personal service, most players do not agree, if they respect the value of the truck.

Oh gosh, i am just waiting for the first people asking for airplanes, submarines and trains. Seriously guys, in my opinion the one car we currently have in the game is already out of place. It is used by players that obviously don't know how far they should push it, resulting in cars flying through the air regularly. Of course the physics of the game does it part here as well, as it is just not designed for driving a car and the speeds you can reach with it. In my eyes, the Scout car is already a headache for players that are trying to go for a proper drive, as it is extremely likely that you will get interfered by a car somewhere en route, so i am pretty glad if the devs didn't implement any more cars. If you want to drive with a car, there's so many alternatives, that actually offer physics engines that are even designed for those purposes, meaning you can enjoy the game way more (Need for Speed, Project Cars, Assetto Corsa, F1 20xx,... and the list goes on and on and on...).

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

2 hours ago, Chreazzy said:

Yeah, I want to have more cars in the game too. It should be renamed to "Need For Speed: Truck Edition".

I hope you are being sarcastic about this and not actually serious lol

TruckerPilot

Archived