best server?

latix

Eu1 tends to be the more simulation server whereas Eu2 is the more meet and greet your friends and drive with no speed limiter. I like to go on Eu1 every now and then to drive properly. 

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

If you want realism and less trolls, play on EU1.

If you want no speed limit and more trolls, use EU2.

EU3 is an overall mixture of the above.

In my opinion, EU1 is best, as it feels more realistic, and less trolls, but its up to you which suits you best.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

I do play this game just because it's a "simulator" game.
However I play on EU #2.
That's because I don't really care about getting rammed, blocked, insulted what so ever...
It's just a game :) And EU #2 has most amount of players, so there is gonna be a lot of challenge! :)

Leaving the city without taking damage, taking over convoys without hitting another truck coming from opposite lane, surviving the blockers / rammers / trolls :)

Lots of challenge and it's all fun :)

Conclusion; if trolls really make you mad. You can play on EU #1. But it has low players and a lot of empty roads.

On the other hand if you can handle people who don't know traffic rules, who can't steer his truck, who tries to takeover a truck without having a speed/acceleration advantage,

then better play on EU #2. There are tons of bad drivers on EU #2 but there are also a lot of mature people who just ignores kids and drives decent and doesn't even rage for being grieved.
The high number of players playing on EU #2 doesn't only attract bad drivers but the veterans too! :)

Hello!

@Dwarf04 Even on EU2 I rarely see trolls that really annoy me. And when they do, I just report them and they just get vaporised in front of me by an admin so I just continue my mission like nothing happened.

@latix, EU1 is more "realistic" and has a speed limiter.

If you don't want to drive on empty roads for hours, then go to EU2 which is the busiest server with a mix of good drivers, veterans but also trolls and really bad drivers. (More people = more fun in my opinion) I prefer getting stuck in a huge traffic jam between Rotterdam and Europoort than drive for hours without seeing another player.

You should try one server per day and you'll see which one suits better for your TruckersMP experience.

Happy Trucking! :D

26 minutes ago, -Raiden- said:

@Krypton418 I absolutely agree with you.

It's more "mannered" and with far less trolls and "playkids" than EU2 and doesn't have the weird speed limiter settings that EU1 enforces.

Also it is unrealistic to drive 150 km/h duisburg-calais for example (EU2)

4 hours ago, Krypton418 said:

But the chance, that you get rammed or so one is very high....

If you drive with the tab menu open and see someone incoming with a distance decreasing pretty fast, there's a good chance that he's driving at 130+ km/h so it lets you time to prepare for his overtake and slow down and watch for him in your mirrors.

I never got rammed yet on the Death Road for example, but I avoided many crashes just by being attentive on what's happening in front of and behind me. ;)

But yeah, being hit by a flipping truck in a corner because of the guy taking it at 120km/h can happen. I agree. And you can't avoid that. :P

22 hours ago, Krypton418 said:

Also it is unrealistic to drive 150 km/h duisburg-calais for example (EU2)

Yeah, well ....;)

What I wanted to point out was that I personally feel a little bit uncomfortable with the speed limiter settings on EU1.

When I first joined it, I just expected it to enforce the ingame speed-limiter and got a little surprised that it enforced 60 km/h in town and some little over 100 outside urban areas...

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎03 at 0:54 PM, Krypton418 said:

But the chance, that you get rammed or so one is very high....

No, I wouldnt say that, actually. When I see someone catching up on me quickly, I drive to the side, and let the speeder past. Then I continue. Actually, I cant remember the last time I got rammed, except in Rotterdam or Calais-Duisburg.

Also known as Swedish_Trucker

Proud member of Stobart Trucking VTC

#keepgoingoldskool B):truestory:

From my experience the ETS2 servers are as follows:

EU1 - Quiet and realistic for hardcore players

EU2 - Mayhem. Constantly full with plenty of trolls

EU3 - Great server for convoys, not too full and usually better players with less trolls

EU4 - Basically extended EU3.

If I fancy a quiet drive with friends I like to get on EU3, but usually I'm on EU2 as the demand for admins is higher there. Based on what you mentioned in the OP, I recommend EU1 for you, and perhaps EU3 if it's too quiet that you get bored.

EU#1 is the only fairly safe server at peak times, there's a lot less trolls and rammers on it so its very enjoyable, but I agree the problem is most people head straight into EU#2 because they hate speed limiter so the server is full very quickly at peak times which makes people want to drive there. I only drive on EU#2 at night (GMT-5 timezone) because EU#1 is empty at these times.

76561198104067447.png

You guys make me laugh,you want a real simulater? Single player is the best,not MP,EU1,I really respect you for stoping at all traffic lights and being restricted to a certain speed as that is the choice you have made to drive empty roads,with no traffic,yeah,you do get a passing truck now and again"Hopefully" But I ask you, why you come to MP if you expect a simulater to have no real traffic? 

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Archived