Should I buy ETS 2?

SanityThat

I would suggest getting ETS2 as it is a great Alternative to ATS bigger map more content and a new driving experience 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Yes you definitely should get it, its a great game, much more variety and choices with trucks, accessories and a much bigger map, there so many reasons why you should get it.  Get it during the steam summer sale, I'd also recommend getting the Scandinavian DLC, its brilliant and very well done with gorgeous scenery. You won't regret getting them :D

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I would say do not buy ETS2  Unless you want to be addicted to truck driving forever and a day :P

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Take this:

• Euro Truck Simulator 2 (€ 19,99)
  • Going East! DLC (€ 9,99)
  • Scandinavia DLC (€ 17,99)
  • High Power Cargo Pack DLC (€ 4,49)
  • Total: € 52,46

Those things make the game complete. You could buy the Cabin Accessories DLC (€ 3,99) if you like objects inside the cabin (I personally LOVE it).

I've got some Other DLCs too, like the Force Of Nature Paint Jobs Pack (€ 1,99), the Metallic Paint Jobs Pack (FREE if you subscribe to World Of Trucks), the Wheel Tuning Pack (€ 2,99) and the National Window Flags (€ 0,99), but they're minor things; they just add some customizations like colors, rims and little flags near the window...

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

4 hours ago, Nathan_ said:

110% I would recommend it because you can have access to many more trucks, and trailers. Cargo can be more varied. And overall with all of the DLCs the map is truly MASSIVE However! With the cars on a busier server you may run into more trolls

Well pointed out mate when I want to game with 

professional player its eu# 1 

when I want some fun and don't mind a bit of damage its eu 2 server .

Archived