Vip Donation!

Suggestion Name: Vip Donation

Suggestion Description: When you donate a certain amount of money your in game name will be gold in chat to 
Any example images: N/A
Why should it be added? it would look awesome and it would encourage people to donate to this awesome game!

like the ideal :)  +1

always wondered why the mods on here dont push for donations more tbh,always tho it was you may end up where people donate get banned then expect to be unbanned due to donating lol

I think a One Time pay for unban would work well, With an exception of serious offences. 

anyway back ontopic, This has been suggested before, and just like last time, + from me

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

Thanks for the feedback 

Multiplayer could think about the pricing.

If it's expensive people wont buy it..

If it is cheap alot of people would buy it which would be good.

How about different colors for the amount of money you donate. 

^^
Yeah, but you need money, and people are not willing to donate when they don't get pay back. I'd suggest like 10 euro to become VIP, and you'll have it for ever. You'll have a star in your name, 15min AFK time, and maybe a option to try out betas. But i can see it from your side, it shouldn't get to a point when you need to pay 100 euro for everything and so on.

I think 20 Euro for = Gold name, Gold chat, 25 mins afk time, Type /A to see all admins online, Donator rank for forums, Gold name for forums  - 20 euro every 6 months

Or maybe different prices for different colors. (Without red that is admin color)

That is something for multiplayer to sort out but im only suggesting what could be done and they can sort out prices. 

I would agree with that, but without the option to see if there are admins online, if this "information" is being shared then there will be alot of trolls if there aren't admins online. And then administration will be back to square 0.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.