IVECO and RENAULT drivers.

TeddySmoker

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear to God the last time I drove an IVECO it made me feel sick!! I felt like I wanted to throw up  :wacko:

I have 730 HP and renault interior :D it looks awesome :D altough mirrors are bit weird :D! but passed some volvos 750 HP ones :D! it feels so great :D!

Recording Convoys for free! Contact me here or on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143679569/

I drive both from time to time, but the thing that really puts me off the Iveco is the wheezy sounding engine (sounds like its having an asthma attack!) and...

THE MOST ANNOYINGLY

slow indicator ticks in the Iveco.  <_<

The Normal Renault isn't too bad, cept the lack in incab satnav. The Magnum on the other hand....errr  :blink:

8jrjnNf.png

Hehe nothing can win my 750 HP, V8 sound, renault interior, pink Iveco :D!

I bet my Volvo can : P

well if you sees my black scanny in your mirror pullover cos am coming through :P

Ohh that scania is so beautifull !

Did you like my post? If yes, hit that like button. Thanks 

@ConSecGroup_Teddy

Merged two posts, please don't spam posts as it'll result in a warning point. Edit your previous message or say everything in one post :P

I drive both from time to time, but the thing that really puts me off the Iveco is the wheezy sounding engine (sounds like its having an asthma attack!) and...

THE MOST ANNOYINGLY

slow indicator ticks in the Iveco.  <_<

The Normal Renault isn't too bad, cept the lack in incab satnav. The Magnum on the other hand....errr  :blink:

You should try to edit your Iveco then :D, use V8 engine and some other interior, it looks amazing, if it fits right in :3!

@ConSecGroup_Teddy

Merged two posts, please don't spam posts as it'll result in a warning point. Edit your previous message or say everything in one post :P

That was because when I wrote the message I did not seen the second page , my apologies :) 

ets2_00332.png

Heres my truck again with a new updates:

750 HP engine

V8 Sounds

Renault Mirrors

Renault Interior

Daf XF6 Chasis

Mercedes transmission

So much pink . xD 

Did you like my post? If yes, hit that like button. Thanks 

ets2_00332.png

Heres my truck again with a new updates:

750 HP engine

V8 Sounds

Renault Mirrors

Renault Interior

Daf XF6 Chasis

Mercedes transmission

Nice looking truck. I am fan of pink too, I even had IRL 2 wheeler as "hot pink" as some girls said.(dunno what that color is)

Shame that still someone stealed that from me :(. P.S use merc, or scania gears and 4x2 so that you get one hell of a beast racer ;))

Now that is a thing of beauty!

Thanks! :D, my friends were like noo, you're playing singleplayer with new iveco xD :D, no its just Dafco :D!

Nice looking truck. I am fan of pink too, I even had IRL 2 wheeler as "hot pink" as some girls said.(dunno what that color is)

Shame that still someone stealed that from me :(. P.S use merc, or scania gears and 4x2 so that you get one hell of a beast racer ;))

Already using ;)!

I've accumulated over 100,000km on the old Stralis. It's a nice truck with excellent exhaust brake. Rather thirsty on fuel. I now drive the Scania R490 as it was time for a change. SCS redid the sounds of the smaller Scania engine some months ago and it just sounds superb. Very nice pull 1000-1300rpm, something you won't get on an Iveco!

Archived