IVECO and RENAULT drivers.

TeddySmoker

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Antrax

I used to drive a magnum because of its unique design, reasonable fuel consumption (4x2 at least) and because I am French

I stopped mainly because of the engine sound which doesn't seem to be the real one (am I wrong?) and the non integrated GPS which is sometimes very useful. But knowing me I am quite sure I will come back to it soon.

I dont know about sound I like it at 90 and at 110, real or not, that is something i would like to know too :) wb when u start driving it again :P

I drove a 360hp Iveco recently (a quick job truck), it was quite embarrassing when I was driving out of the Calais port and couldn't get it up the ramp after stopping to give way to another truck :P

JTVL - Gold Class Trucking

Haha you can change your truck engine sounds and interior :), with savegame editing :=)! so don't have to quit good trucks :3, I'm enjoying my Dafeco :3!

explain to me your ways, i dont wanna be a volvo/merc sheep, but i need the power! (i like heavy hauls!)

I love Iveco. No mods, no fancy colours. Just me and a standard 460hp white iveco.

I have game sound off so I can't hear horns and most of the time don't notice the icon. And I play music so im in my own world most of the time. Rammers get reported but i haven't been rammed because of my truck, i get rammed because they're just being....well...lifeless children with nothing better to do in their miserable life except make others lives miserable so they feel better about themselves.

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

I like them both, the Iveco and Renault. For the people who think they are bad trucks just because their top-engines don't reach 700+ hp i can just say: You don't know what makes ETS enjoyable to play... At the moment I'm swapping regularly between my 440 hp-Magnum (which for the lowest powered Magnum is surprisingly strong) and my 360 hp-Iveco. And I can honestly say that with these trucks driving around Europe (preferred with 20+ ton-trailers of course) is way much more fun than back in the days i used my 730 hp-Scania. It just gets boring when you can easily do 90 kph with any trailer everywhere you want to... But i think everyone has to decide on his/her own what he/she prefers to play the game like... :)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

I don't see that many because everyone thinks they are bad trucks, but to be honest, I would gladly take a Renault over an Iveco. The magnum is really nice with it's digital display and the huge windshield. The only thing it lacks is a GPS. That being said, I tend to drive what the majority of players drive as I tend to get rammed more when using them.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

^ That's simply because the renault magnum is the ugliest truck of all, imo.

When u drive something that isnt over 10 yeras old, I dont think you would care what u drive, at least I dont care what car I drive as long as it has enough horse power and inside space... Renault Magnum has very good engine, go ahead and compare it to Scania and Volvo at the same HP and space, maybe im wrong but Actross, Magnum and TGA have the most space inside, you can tell if u look at the that cabs of that 3 trucks, they are way bigger then Scanias... about Iveco, Italians should make it a bit higher and it would have a lot of space, now it doesnt rly and engine, Iveco 500 vs Scania 450, Scania wins, thats my view on some of the trucks, thats how real life truck driver would choose a truck now in game its different I know, thats why i have 120k km on Iveco 560, but almost no boss in real company would buy 560hp, more like 500 max 510, 520, i saw a lot of 500hp Scanias and Volvos but no Iveco 560... it might be ugly but when u drive it you might choose it over your atm favourite truck, I guess that is Daf? Great engine, but not that much space, CF and XF have actually almost the same cab space... hope i didnt insulted u in anyway

It's still ugly. And don't judge a DAF on pictures. Have you actually been inside a CF and XF? The enginetunnel in the CF is much higher than in the XF. Also, renaults are mostly seen with 4x2 chassis, because it's mainly only used for regular cargo. The only renault i like is the new T Range, it's very fancy inside the cab. But i don't want even to be found dead in a renault, and totally not in an iveco. Hope i didn't insult you in any way.

I switch often Between My Iveco Highway 560hp and Renault Magnum 520 hp heck i even like driving the DAF Euro 6 with its 510 hp motor there all suprisingly strong trucks for how Low HorsePower they have i can cruise around europe with 20+ton trailers and only have issues when i hit super steep hills otherwise their happy to cruise around at 100 KPH there just fun trucks also because you actually have to DRIVE them unlike the volvo and Scania with there 700+hp motors

4i21k0-5.png

It's still ugly. And don't judge a DAF on pictures. Have you actually been inside a CF and XF? The enginetunnel in the CF is much higher than in the XF. Also, renaults are mostly seen with 4x2 chassis, because it's mainly only used for regular cargo. The only renault i like is the new T Range, it's very fancy inside the cab. But i don't want even to be found dead in a renault, and totally not in an iveco. Hope i didn't insult you in any way.

I was in both of them but it is long time ago, its true about enginetunnel but the rest of the cab there is no big difference between these two trucks imo... sure no bad feelings

I switch often Between My Iveco Highway 560hp and Renault Magnum 520 hp heck i even like driving the DAF Euro 6 with its 510 hp motor there all suprisingly strong trucks for how Low HorsePower they have i can cruise around europe with 20+ton trailers and only have issues when i hit super steep hills otherwise their happy to cruise around at 100 KPH there just fun trucks also because you actually have to DRIVE them unlike the volvo and Scania with there 700+hp motors

why u think there is any difference between between 560, 520 and 510, Iveco and Daf have 2500Nm and Renault has 2550Nm, so its actually the same power when it comes to pulling trailer, if im not wrong Scania 490 has 2500Nm, Renault Magnum 480 has 2400 or 2450Nm :)

Archived