I made a little map to show dangerous areas in ETS2 MP

marco6158
Message added by Phon,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent information. No support is provided for this guide, follow at your own risk.

It would be really nice to also have a map that shows the so called "low FPS areas" :D

I know that they are there where the most players are, but I would appreciate it

Thanks and Greetings,

matematrix :P

In case I helped you to your satisfaction or you find my post funny, there is a green arrow beside my post. Click it to reward the effort, please :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There has been a massive spike in players in Bergen and Oslo, so I think that the high density status for Oslo that was removed a year ago should be reinstated for Oslo and Bergen. 

Consider marking Stavanger in green too due to the heavy amounts of traffic there. 

Kalmar is no longer a peaceful city and should be marked grey - there is on average about 10 - 15 players there now. 

I update the map on a long term, not on temporary trends like Bergen-Oslo road (or like the road near Paris when the update with updated France was released).

The update with doubles has just released, everyone wants to try them, if it won't change in the next few weeks I'll update the map, otherwise it will stay as it's now.