Suggestion - Don't Have Admins who Banned the individual handle their appeal.

ADMIN ABUSE:

1) Admins handing the ban handle the appeal?????? Are you kidding me? I was banned by a hateful abusive admin and he denied my appeal. I request to speak to ANOTHER admin...not the same abusive one who has it out for me.

2) I suggest you change the name of the mod from ETS2 Multiplayer, as potential purchases of the game might be hindered, if people confuse SCS's excellent work with a 3rd party mod with out-of-control admins.

"Dear SCS, I have been banned from multiplayer permanently for ramming, I will never buy your game again".

• Like 1

You know that you said "Fucking bitch admin" x10 ?

It went from a 3 day ban to perm, this is not caused by any other person except you, you decided to insult Funnybear. And he took action against it.

Feel free to send I<3VODKA a message, he is in charge of admins/complaints.

• Upvote 7

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Freedom of speech on my twitch channel. No in game players could see what I said. And I cannot contact the project manager. He is uncontactable. I am allowed to say fuck you to someone who deserves it on my OWN twitch NOT in game.

This is entirely ridiculous. A childish admin decides that some hurtful words out-of-game should ruin my ETS2 purchase?

Freedom of speech on my twitch channel. No in game players could see what I said. And I cannot contact the project manager. He is uncontactable. I am allowed to say fuck you to someone who deserves it on my OWN twitch NOT in game.

This is entirely ridiculous. A childish admin decides that some hurtful words out-of-game should ruin my ETS2 purchase?

I'm sorry, but insulting is insulting. And I know- Funnybear is far from the things you call him.

And ETS2MP is not affiliated with SCS incomes, you paid for ETS2 but not for ETS2MP.

• Upvote 2

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

If anyone gets the multiplayer devs confused with SCS they have to be real idiots.

Plus, unless the admin banning takes a video, no other admin can view what happens before the ban. From what I've seen on admin streams the report is "claimed" by an admin, and I'm pretty sure no other admin can jump in on it while another is dealing with it.

No respect for you funnybear..... You give admins a bad reputation.

Mate, if you don't respect others, why should they respect You?

Talking about bad reputation, I believe that's what you acquire when you have to fill your name in ban appeals section

(And to stay on topic) I like that idea - it'll give a bit more time for admins to actually......Play the game xD

• Upvote 2

I just want to say that first it was a 3 day ban, because you INTENTIONNALY left your trailer and rammed an other player.
Then you told me they rammed you before, i'm still waiting for that proof.
You decided to insult me on steam, and I didn't even counted how many time you called me a "stupid bit**" and a "stupid motherf*******" on your stream.
I don't see any admin abuse ;)
Now, I hope you will enjoy playing in soloplayer, I have nothing more to say !

Best regards,

Funnybear

Edited by FirestarteR93
Y U NO censor your posts > : (
  • Upvote 10

76561198080385090.png

Even though his attitude is bad, a person blowing steam outside the game should not be punished in the game. I believe the original ban was just, but making it permanent seems a bit harsh to me. Just my 2 cents. But I'm no admin and don't know if Cuddletauren has a certain history. That said, playing ETS2MP is not a right but a privilege. Behaving in certain manners can make you lose that. So always think twice. It's like being in another person's home. If they want you out and don't want to give a reason why, they can still call the cops and have you removed.

• Upvote 3

I do agree with haulvoc,punnishing a player for things he did outside a game to an admin is not right.no matter how wrong hes actions are on steam and hes stream.admins are here for people who violate the rules ingame,not on steam or anywhere else.if you have problems with those insults trough other channels you should contact the apropriate autohorities.report the post on steam (or w/e way he wrote the insult to you) and report him on twitch (dont think its against the rules of twitch tough)

caus this opens the door to admin abuse.if i insult an admin on ts or chat because i think he deserves it and i get punnished for it, that is admin abuse.

im not saying i dont understand it and even think that he kinda deserves the perm ban.but still its not right to increase the punnishment for something that didnt happend in-game(basicly on a personal level)

too come back to your suggestion..the reason why the admin who bans you does the ban apeal is caus he saw it and is the best judge over the situation.

• Upvote 3

too come back to your suggestion..the reason why the admin who bans you does the ban apeal is caus he saw it and is the best judge over the situation.

if an appeal is handled by the original admin, how is it an appeal? it is me asking to be unbanned as in the following fashion: "i'm really sorry unban me? please? maybe?" is that going to work? is that the procedure? don't be stupid.

you need a definition for an appeal if you think this is how an appeals system works. what a joke.

If you took out your trailer to block/ramm any others, you would´ve been a PermaBan in my opinion, but ey, you still got time to fight and show no respect to any, asking for others to take decisions instead of FunnyBear. Now read the answers in here, you got the same respect you show.

And it´s called "ETS 2 Multiplayer MOD",... I think its quite clear what it is all about, do you need to call it "Nothing to do with SCS´s original ETS 2 - Multiplayer Mod"? omg...

lkRjRkb.png

Currently there are like 30 000 total members - imagine if only Vodka or only the Community managers have to take care for the appeals - they'll have to be on 24/7 watching reports and (un)banning people xD

Someone mentioned that we shouldn't care if people insult admins when they're not ingame - if one of your friends comes in your face and randomly insults you or he goes on e.g. a stage and insults you infront of everybody - IMO it doesn't matter where  he did it - its more important  that your friend insulted you

(edit) Please keep it on topic - It doesn't matter how many of us bought the game because of the mod - all the money go to SCS - the  MP mod is free for everybody as long as they have the game

• Upvote 1

if an appeal is handled by the original admin, how is it an appeal? it is me asking to be unbanned as in the following fashion: "i'm really sorry unban me? please? maybe?" is that going to work? is that the procedure? don't be stupid.

you need a definition for an appeal if you think this is how an appeals system works. what a joke.

if you had bothered to read the ban apeals part of the forum ( i don't know, maybe you have?), then you'd seen that a fair bit of users get their ban lifted, by the admin who initialy baned them....

If you follow the format of the apeals, and you don'

t have a mad ban history, i've seen that it doesn't take to mutch to get it lifted,   but that ofcourse depends on what you were baned for

• Upvote 1

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Someone mentioned that we shouldn't care if people insult admins when they're not ingame - if one of your friends comes in your face and randomly insults you or he goes on e.g. a stage and insults you infront of everybody - IMO it doesn't matter where  he did it - its more important  that your friend insulted you

i didnt say you shouldnt care,ofcourse people gonna dislike him for doing that (me included) the point is its wrong taking revenge using your admin powers.

you could compare it with a cop who hates a person or gets insulted by a person in hes daily life (while not on-duty basicly).and if he would give that person a fine or something (basicly a punnishment) because of what happend in hes personal life. thats just wrong even tough in some cases i would think he deserves the fine.

in this case the punnishment was 3 days and became permanent because of things outside the game wich is using your power as an admin to settle a personal dispute.

again i do understand it and i personaly think the person in this case deserves a perm ban.but the point is if you allow this now it will probably happen in the future again with an admin in a simelare situation that maybe not that justifyable.

again i understand why funnybear did it and i dont think he should be in any way punnished i just think the admin team should learn from this case to not do such things in the future.

and anyway its the internet,just laugh away insults caus usualy they come from rather pathetic people or just people  overreacting.

Have you ever heard of the word respect! I guess you don't, you obviously never have. Well to receive respect, you have to give some and from looking at that video, you don't know what it means. This community and myself do not want people like you, you clearly were enjoying ramming this other truck, we can see it with this grin on your face. 

Also, have you ever thought that there might be kids watching you channel, hell of an example to give to younger people. 

I'm sure your twitch stream will be very interesting in SP

freedomofspeech.jpeg

• Upvote 8

I've read through this topic and formed my opinion.

I agree that the permanent punishment based on what you said outside of the game itself, is a bit harsh and a bit much (especially considering the fact that speedhackers can get back in the game after a ban appeal). However, if I take a look at your general attitude now and the reason of your original ban, I can't really care for you being permanently banned. Your attitude it disrespectful and you show no regret of anything. Next to that you have no self-reflection, everything is the fault of someone else and you did noting wrong. If you're not going to get permanently banned now, you probably will get permanently banned in the soon future. These are the kind of attitude's you don't want on any server, on any game. 

Change your attitude to a more decent and respectful attitude towards others and by my opinion you're welcome to give it another shot, but then again, I'm not a staff member so it's not my decision.

EDIT:  After reviewing the provided video in your ban (from your stream) you said the following things: 

"Nobody does this to cuddletauren", "I will have your admin revoked", "I'm inmune", followed by more of this. 

Now who do you think you are? Why do you think you're superior to anyone else? 

After seeing how you think you're superior then anyone else, seeing the laugh on your face and how you enjoyed ramming that person or driving completely reckless and the way you curse/insult, I quite much agree with seeing you banned permanently. 

• Upvote 7

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

Okay, so if you accedently here me in a skype chat calling admins bad things. Would you give me a perma ban? We have talked about a "dicatorship" and now it has really became one! If i in my own steam call an virutual admin, in an virutual trucking world, a "bitch" and gets permanently banned for it... I bet you can think a bit, and you here how dumb you make yourself looking...  I´d call it admin abuse as Funnybear banned him for something he sayd outside ETS2MP. Maybe it was right to see this player banned, but its defently admin abuse. To the suggestion: I´d rather see other admins dealing with the appeals as people can see it from different perspectives!