Players Reporting Admins If Abusing Powers

Suggestion Name: Players Report Admin If That Player Thinks Admin/s Are Abusing There Powers

Suggestion Description: Players can report admin/mod/forum support if they dont like what that admin/mod/forum support did

Any example images: No
Why should it be added?: If an admin/mod/forum support abuses there powers we can report it on here

Tk4w3AM.jpg

You can always report to a leader of manager. Take a look here to see to who you can report any issues with a ETS2MP staff member.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Hello,

I don't think you can say that admins abuse power when i check your ban history .......

It's my point of view

Francky

• Upvote 1

UK : Many of my friends wanted to be good at pool. I preferred to be lucky, it's much easier :D

FR : Beaucoup de mes amis ont toujours voulus être de bons joueurs de billard, j'ai préféré être chanceux, c'est beaucoup plus simple :P

Serveur Teamspeak : ts3gh.eu     > > [ T.F.B ] Francky [FR]

76561197960545786.png

Hello,

I don't think you can say that admins abuse power when i check your ban history .......

It's my point of view

Francky

I wonder how he isnt perma banned yet...

http://prntscr.com/781odq

Anyway...

Yes you private message the PM (Project Manager) with a complaint about a member of staff!

Regards, Z
ETS2MP Admin
TS3 Server Admin
  • Upvote 1

76561198099032395.png

Yeah, just PM Vodka or somthing... Or just install a screen recorder, if you have a video when the admin is wrongfully banning you he will probaly be suspended or kicked! Just look at when "TheCleaner" got suspended!

Hehe Egg-Roll :D I think he would reply if you´re messaging about somthing else! I bet Vodka just thinks you are anoying when you not say "OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, AND EVERYTHING IS GREAT, LIKE PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS!!!! <3"

Edited by Scarface0359
Merged 2 consecutive posts
  • Upvote 1

This kind of report can be made by starting a ban appeal with enough evidence to proof that the admin is abusing power.

Then this admin gets suspended.

Personally think there's no need to modify game system since power abusing don't happen very often.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

This has nothing to do with my ban history. It was just a suggestion as someone said in the team speak he got banned when it wasn't him but this could also come under a ban appeal and the KacaKTV ban to me was not a good ban as I was in a NCZ, Also If I was to get perma banned I wouldn't want it from just an in game admin I would like it from a more higher rank and a good reason but its not going to happen. 

Tk4w3AM.jpg

Ummm you can get banned for blocking in a ncz area... because if you sit at the edge of a ncz area you are basically a big pillow to us trying to get in... had it in Scandinavia a week ago the truck behind me thought I was bsing and tried... His truck bounced and stopped. The truck in ncz did not know that he was blocking and quickly moved...

Basically the radius of a full length truck should not be parked in (including trailer) because you can cause a accident even in a ncz, it's also happened when a player thought it was safe to stop when their trailer was fully in ncz...

I wonder if a pic exists for that ban, as it was only a hour...

Also if the admin sees or knows your ban history they can do prem ban saying too many bans on record along with your last offence.

• Upvote 1

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Wrong. If you're blocking any part of the entrance in a way that can hinder a truck getting in or out, you are blocking.

Just because the entrances are designed for 2.5 trucks most of the time, this is because drivers could be towing trailer behind them, or get in a weird way because of traffic...

• Upvote 1

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• 4 weeks later...

To me it's a useless idea because :

1) Trolls would abuse of this function ("Oh this admin banned me, he was right, but I'll try to make him kicked of the ETS2MP team).

2) Because of the high responsabilities it's not anybody that can be an admin, the person has to wait a long time and prove that he deserves to be IGA (Like you can see on Vodka's post : http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/15404-how-to-become-in-game-administrator/) So the chances that an admin could go mad and say (I CAN DO /BAN NOW, I'LL BAN ALL THE PERSONS ON THE GAME) and make EU#1 with 0 players online are less than 1%, yup they exists (As you said the example of TheCleaner). What I want to say is that it would be a feature that would be usefully used less than once a month.

3) Like some persons said, you just have to send a PM to Vodka (Or create a ban appeal if this dictator banned you) with enough proof to let him see that this admin doesn't do his job correctly and doesn't deserve to be in the ETS2MP team.

And the most important and easy way to not need this feature ever: Don't mess around. I've been driving MP for a lot of time, have hundres of hours, thousands of Km, and have NEVER been even kicked from the server (other than AFK or high ping auto-kicks).

Not saying that any IGA can't make a mistake. All of us can (and will) make mistakes. But that can be dealed with by a ban appeal. Try installing video recording SW like nVidia Shadowplay, OBS, whatever lets you get a "buffered 3-5 mins" recording. I use it all of the time (Shadowplay). In case I find any problems, crashes, trolls, etc while driving, I just hit a Hotkey and have the previous 3 mins of gameplay as video proof to report someone or make a ban appeal if I get reported and banned (very unlikely, I'd rather crash my truck into a wall trying to avoid another truck, but you never know).

Anyway, you've been answered. There's a hierarchy for the mod, if you feel you have been treated unfairly by an admin, you can ask the person above him to review. As I never needed to do such thing, I'm  totally OK  with things like they are right now.

^

you clearly havent seen the video of ''The Cleaner''.i found it shocking that a person like that even got into an admin position.

besides that i do agree that current system works pretty well.if you have a video of 110% admin abuse you can still always post it on the forums.or when you arent agreeing nothing stops you from posting it and seeing what the rest of the comunity feels like about the situation and how its handled.

if theres something wrong done in the video by admins then this will be noticed by the admin team. ;)

Public complaints are not good for admin reputation, with a single post one admin can be teared down the community even if it's a false report/complain for admin abuse, which could be abused by players again.

Like Clarkinator said, for a complain go to one of the leaders, but I don't think this is a good idea.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

^

you clearly havent seen the video of ''The Cleaner''.i found it shocking that a person like that even got into an admin position.

You're right, I haven't seen it. But that's the point. If anyone has video proof of an admin been abusive, he/she can request Vodka o whoever deals with these things to take actions. It seems that this person "TheCleaner" was not a good admin, he isn't one anymore. I remember another guy that was promoted into IGA and a few weeks later was even perm-banned because of his wrongdoings and abuses. 

What I mean: We all have the chances to report admins. To do this, we'd need to see them doing something unfair and even if we can't use the "TAB-Report" system, we can record video and use it on the forums. And if we could... What's the point? Let's say I see an admin trolling me, I open TAB and report him, he takes that report and disregards it... And then, he keeps trolling or even bans me, just because he can. No way... I prefer the video option. The way that worked with "TheCleaner" and that other IGA I mentioned before... Russell something?

• Upvote 1

^^ I meant "can" as in "is able to"... Yes, maybe "must" would be better, but not everyone reports rule breakers. I don't usually, even when a lot of times I can provide video evidence. If the person in question didn't harm me, I think is more annoying to upload a video with my crappy internet link than letting it be and move on.

Also, you know that not all players use the forums. And they can't report an admin in-game because they don't appear in the TAB screen, so even if someone thinks he/she is being abused, maybe they will never report it.

• 6 months later...

When i was on ETS2MP 2 days ago i was going fro Rotterdam to Europort on Europe server 1 and these 2 guys where blocking everyone going to Europort. So everyone tried to get past them but they kept on ramming everyone including me and i got 50% damage and one admin Named FCT | Aragon was at Europort and he is my friend on steam, so i kept asking him if you could ban both of them but is only banned 1 of the guys and i thought he banned to so i went back to service not knowing he only ban 1 guy and when i went back to europort i saw that the really annoying one was at Rottedam so i tried to leave Rotterdam but he kept pushing me  into the barrios and blocking me and ramming me and like i did before i asked Aragon ( Admin ) if he could ban him and when i was trying to to type to Aragon i was trying to do u-turns to get away from the other guy and in a few minutes after that FCT | Aragon banned me because 1. trolling in Rotterdam/ep which i wasn't my truck kept stalling because by then i had 95% damage, 2. useless driving which of course i was trying to get away from the guy because he was going full power, 3. wrong way and reckless driving but that was only from the u-turn that i had to do to get away from the guys. Matter a fact that wasn't the only time FCT | Aragon did that another time I got kicked by FCT | Aragon at Rotterdam Bus station and i was parked in a bay near the entrance of the station and Aragon was going into the bus station aswell so i parked at the bay and FCT | Aragon was doing some Reports so he despawned  and i was writing to one of my steam friends and when i finished my forward key got stuck but i was in the same position as before so i reversed and when i was back in the bay FCT | Aragon was in the bay aswell and he blammed me because of it and i have the video here 

if you guys want to watch it. But can admins do there jobs propeller not banning anyone for now reasons like me and only ban the person if they did so something wrong??? just makes no since to me    

I have one word for you..."Stay away from Rotterdam" , ok this isn't one word but you get the drift . 

You story is full of holes and you adapt the story to serve yourself. All of it can be solved with F7+Enter, fix your truck, take a cargo and get the hell out of Rotterdam. None of that would have happened. 

And don't give me the story of, "I needed to pass through EP to deliver my cargo", we've heard this excuse a million times. 

It's always the admins fault. 

I think you used all the excuses in the book:

my truck kept stalling

i was trying to get away from the guy

but that was only from the u-turn that i had to do to get away from the guys

i was parked in a bay near the entrance

my forward key got stuck

It's just missing, My little brother was driving at the time.

In game I think it would be nice to be able to report an admin if they do something unjustified, or even a system here where people wrongly accused or harassed by admins can report it for review, instead of having to go through the whole PM BS, besides lets face it, admins will always cover other admins if they do wrong so there isn't a point in trying to report them in retrospect because you will always be the one made to be guilty because some admins now have le their powers go to their head completely.

Also as a note, what does anyones ban history have to do with making a valid suggestion? some people get banned because of doing the smallest thing multiple times because the rules are so bent out of shape that (especially the smaller rules) that people just don't know where the boundaries are now really.

So from me, even if im the only one, I give this idea a huge +1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.