Players Reporting Admins If Abusing Powers

I actually disagree about this suggestion, because all the players can always sent their complains to Clarkinator, and the ETSMP team will always consider about the complains seriously, just like the information from FirestarteR93.

And i think there's absolutely no point of do this, even though sometimes there's more than 1 admins online, what if the 2 admins are working together??It will just cause make situation more seriously.

FCT | Aragon was in the bay aswell and he blammed me because of it and i have the video here if you guys want to watch it. But can admins do there jobs propeller not banning anyone for now reasons like me and only ban the person if they did so something wrong??? just makes no since to me

You were banned for something completely unrelated to that video, what was seen in that video was nobody's fault. There was several reports against you with clear evidence of you breaking rules, which got you banned. You can always contact Clarkinator or I<3VODKA if you feel that the admin treated you unfairly.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.