This is a moment of history

15 hours ago, poopingcorn said:

grafik.png?ex=65d7803d&is=65c50b3d&hm=8e

It's probably a tradition. If I remember correctly, a year ago such a situation also occurred at a similar time.

👀z1GPMpB.png

On the one hand, the players peak during the Christmas and New Year period. On the other hand, many volunteers are taking a break around the holidays to spend some time with friends and family. So, naturally, I imagine that there may be huge of these web reports then. Additionally, January is a month in which there are still a lot of gamers taking advantage of events, winter mod etc.

It must have taken a team effort and hard work to change the status in the web report system from the initial "Heavy" to currently: "Very Low" in a matter of weeks. This is always noticeable to players as they have a very short (hours instead of days) wait for someone to look at their report.

You shouldn't be too happy, it will be busy again in a few days. people will send their reports again.😄🤞

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

1 minute ago, Nima. said:

At the time of typing this, it's on very low👀

No worries, it will not take long and the Numbers rising again! No offence towards Moderation Team, they´ve did an awesome Job to "fight against" the Result of the Problem. Now it is up to TruckersMP Upper Staff to find a Solution for the Problem! 😉 

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

2 minutes ago, Not Wanted Playstyle said:

No worries, it will not take long and the Numbers rising again! No offence towards Moderation Team, they´ve did an awesome Job to "fight against" the Result of the Problem. Now it is up to TruckersMP Upper Staff to find a Solution for the Problem! 😉 

I don't expect it to stay at the state it is, of course, it will rise again, however, it's still a great achievement for the TMP moderation team.

3 hours ago, _raffaele_ said:

I hope that now that the load on the website report system has reduced, there will be more presence and activity on the servers

I hope so too, on the other hand, i am enjoying the fact that a uploaded report is handled within 30 Minutes - 1 Hour! Its a kind of real time Moderation! Satisfying and pure Luxus! 🙂

• True Story 1

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!