TMP Speed ​​Limit

90 km/h for trucks on simulation server , no more , like IRL .

130 km/h for cars .

I know that a lot of players love speed with 730/750cv (the arcade/semi arcade servers are there for that, too bad they are so empty) .

But the first thing you learn to be a trucker is that to go alive to destination as quickly as possible , is to go slowly , at the recommended speed.

Pay attention to your truck , his brakes , etc ... , but the hardest is anticipate as much as possible the sometimes inappropriate behavior of other road users .

It's already hard at max 90 km/h on truck , so 110 km/h on truck can only be problematic.

90 is life .

• Like 1

In my opinion, this speed limit is great, there is no need to make any changes in this regard. It's a controlled speed and allows you to explore a place in the game calmly, lately I've been driving below this limit, and it's great, although time passes more "slowly". 😄  

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

100 in general for trucks and 130 for cars

70 or 80 max on the C-D road for trucks and 110 for cars

The server says "simulation" but in my experience many drivers just want to "simulate" how fast they can race to their destination which just breaks immersion.

Also I guess many people enjoy the C-D road for how many people there are but get bothered by those "racers" that seem to mistake ETS2 with Shutoko.

This limitation might reduce collisions there that are often caused by speeding/overtaking.

For me, I tend to stick between 80-90km/h. However, whilst playing the game, others love to take the 110km/h to their advantage 😂. But a realistic speed limit would be 90km/h. 

Cal | TruckersMP, Report Moderator | Prime Logistics, Human Resources & Examinations Team | 

Hello. 
First of all, thank you for starting this topic,
I would like to point out that the first route that comes to mind when it comes to the Simulation 1 server is the Duisburg Calais road and this is a very sad situation, the speed limit for players who carry loads in realistic status has been the speed limit indicated on the navigation, I can include myself in this issue, because my goal has always been realism and the speed limit is absolutely ideal for me, for players that want to go faster, they can choose different servers, for example Simulation 2 or arcade servers.

sincerely

MazaL

TruckersMP is not a Truck Driving Simulation. TruckersMP is a seperate Game with Focus on a MMO Charactar Around ETS 2 and ATS, where People can meet, having Fun, can Drive or Share some Time together.

A Large Part of the Community using the "MMO- Vibes" to Troll the Players who just want to Drive and meet other People!

The #Road to Simulation Initiative has failed and TruckersMP changed the Rules for the Trolls and removed the regular Final Punishment ( Permanent Ban)!

I really dont understand why Players still arguing about the Speedlimit. There is a Server with 110 kph Limit and a Server with 150 kph Limit, which is almost Empty. So, the Question is not about Speed, the Question is about how many People playing the Game.

Simplaying Enthusiast who playing TruckersMP have more a Masochist Fetish, because they will never be able to get the Simulation Immersion on TruckersMP! The "normal"  and the "Simplayer" are only here for the Trolls who need such Players, because it makes no fun to play Troll vs. Troll!

TruckersMP is not intended to create a Simulation Setup! All this is already official confirmed by Upper Staff via News, Q&A Answers and Forum Post!

• Upvote 1

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

一个人应该限制自己的理想速度是可以永久控制车辆的速度。

该速度通常偏离张贴的限速,因为张贴的限速仅对道路的特定路段有效,并考虑了理想的条件,例如干燥的天气和未损坏的道路,以及轮胎耐磨性等。

一个人应该限制自己的理想速度是可以永久控制车辆的速度。

该速度通常偏离张贴的限速,因为张贴的限速仅对道路的特定路段有效,并考虑了理想的条件,例如干燥的天气和未损坏的道路,以及轮胎耐磨性等。

The ideal speed that one should limit oneself to is one where one can permanently control the vehicle.

This speed often deviates from the posted speed limit because posted speed limits are only valid for specific sections of the road and take into account ideal conditions such as dry weather and undamaged roads, as well as tire wear resistance, etc.

The speed limit should be increased on roads other than C-D road. In real life, a truck can accelerate to 90 km/h and 100 km/h, but when these trucks go into production, their dials are 150. So trucks can reach speeds of 150 km/h. . If we think about it another way, a car can go up to 300 km, but it can't because there is a speed limit. However, on a German highway with no speed limit, it can go up to 300 km/h as it wishes. You decide how realistic it would be to force our own truck to slow down. There are some roads where you can go at 130 km/h, there are some roads where even 90 km/h is too much. Speed limits can be useful in crowded areas, but what good are they if there's a speed limit at one end of the map?

• 2 weeks later...

It is not a Question about the Speed! It is a Question about how Populated the Server is.  Even if TruckersMP would be a Game around Wheelchair driving with a max. Speed of 3-4 kph, some Player would chose the opportunity to ramming and flipping over the other Player! Not to Mention what would happen on a Server, if the Host would introduce new "Vehicles" like a Wheeled Walker. It ould take no Time that the Wheelchair Drivers complaining, that they got bullied and trolled by the Wheeled Walker Users!

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!