TMP Speed ​​Limit

In my opinion, my friend, the speed limit for the simulation 1 server is quite reasonable. Because it gets crowded later in the evening. There are drivers who unintentionally cannot drive properly. A very good speed limit to bring drivers who cannot drive properly due to crowds back to reality. 🤍

spacer.png

Steam Youtube  | Truckersmp

Discord Nick: Whiτe.#0002

Personally, I wish that we wouldn't even need a speed limit and that we could trust everybody to drive responsibly and drive to their abilities. However, from what I have seen since joining this is an unrealistic prospect and a mandatory speed limiter is needed so that the server doesn't descend into chaos. However, I would propose a slightly higher speed limit of 112kmh as it'll allow Brits and others driving in the UK with their cars to reach their speed limit although this opens up the discussion for an even higher speed limit with countries such as France having a 130kmh car speed limit...

Think back to how many reports were generated before when the server set the maximum speed to 150km/h? On the flip side, it's now 110km and there are far fewer accidents on the CD. I personally prefer 90km though.

Stay safe!

Keep distance!                                   

Let's have fun driving trucks at TruckersMP!❤️