Chinese players are treated differently

CN丨KK

Hello @CN丨KK

The evidence that you submit in the report to review should be of minimal quality to allow us to see the nicknames, at least the perpetrator's nickname. I understand that some websites are prohibited for Chinese people, but there are different alternatives to upload the evidence. Unfortunately, some sites require an account to view the videos in high quality, otherwise those videos will be viewed at the worst possible quality. That means that the staff and the perpetrator would have to create an account on that site to view the evidence properly, and that's unfair and unnecessary. We try very hard to see the perpetrator's nickname in low quality evidences, but sometimes the website chosen to upload the evidence reduces the quality of the video so much that it's impossible for us to see the nickname, even if we try our best to see it.

The TruckersMP rules apply to everyone equally, regardless of the player's nationality. All players who wish to report another player have to report them with evidence that clearly shows the name of the perpetrator. Otherwise it's unfair to judge someone who can't see their name in the evidence, it could easily be someone else.

§1.4 - Reporting users

• The perpetrator's name must be readable in the evidence provided.

Kind regards, 
Mystere
TruckersMP Game Moderator Trainer.

• Upvote 4
  • True Story 3

spacer.png

You'll have to use the site, which has on-site video player while also working in your country, ideally with HD playback, usage of which doesn't require being logged in. BiliBili doesn't require account to watch the video on the site, however to get HD playback available, the user will need to register account. I guess this is done to reduce bandwidth requirements on BiliBili's CDN servers. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

@CN丨KK

Hello! Let me remind you. No matter which country the game moderator watches the video uploaded to Bilibili, they can only see the blurry video. If you want to see it clearly, the administrator must log in to the account to adjust the image quality. This violates rule 1.4: Submitted evidence can only be uploaded to the website that provides real-time mobile Pentium 4. Evidence that requires downloading files or authorization will not be accepted. This rule, I suggest you upload to Youtube or other videos with high image quality without registration (you can see the ID of the perpetrator). Please set public when uploading, otherwise the administrator will not be able to see it.

As Mystere says further up, we are not discriminating against Chinese players. But the website you use to upload your evidence must have the evidence viewable in a quality where we can make out the name of the perpetrator, without us or the perpetrator having to make an account. And with some Chinese sites like Bilibili or Yoku, we have to make an account to watch the evidence in a higher quality and that means that we often cant see the name of the perpetrator, and so we cant accept that evidence. Its all about making sure that we can see who the perpetrator is and to make sure the perpetrator can see them self.

• True Story 1

Hello! I am also a China player. I also hope that you can upload live video or valid evidence before submitting the report, so that it is convenient for them to handle it. They will not discriminate against any player. They have a professional translation and support department, and even in the translation department, China players will join us. You don't have to worry about this.

期待大家的支持和订阅,谢谢!

truckersmp-logo.png   1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

You could try using medal.tv as the site, where the evidence is stored. The site should load up in China without any issues. The site provides HD playback without having to register account.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

• Project Manager

Hey, we will not be able to host videos on our platform due to the infrastructure required for it. It is unfortunate that some players experience difficulties in uploading evidence due to governmental restrictions and lack of sufficient alternatives. 

We still offer in-game reports that do not require recording a video and we also want to move away from web reports in the future with a new report system. 

Until then, some pages have been recommended here but I would also recommend demanding change from pages like bilibili and of course, the Chinese government as they restricted access to pages like YouTube in the first place. 

• Awesome! 4

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

20 hours ago, China黑无常 said:

Perhaps we can have more Chinese players review, and choose Chinese language when reporting, after all, the number of Chinese players is very large.

Everybody should be able to review the evidence, not just Chinese players. This is the opposite from equality.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

@partyapWhat I mean is that when Chinese players choose to upload to bilibili, the language is selected in Chinese, and the Chinese administrator will conduct professional review. We generally have an account of bilibili, if not, it is more convenient to register. As far as reported users are concerned, they know better than anyone else what happened and rely less on the ID of TMP.

2 hours ago, China黑无常 said:

@partyapWhat I mean is that when Chinese players choose to upload to bilibili, the language is selected in Chinese, and the Chinese administrator will conduct professional review. We generally have an account of bilibili, if not, it is more convenient to register. As far as reported users are concerned, they know better than anyone else what happened and rely less on the ID of TMP.

Like I said. It should be available to everyone. Not just Chinese people.

• True Story 1

Kind regards,

partyaap

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

If you have high definition video, but with lower bitrate, the video quality will drop quite a lot, since you can't store a lot of fine details on the video with limited amount of bits to spare. 

Increasing the bitrate might put slightly higher load on your PC, along with slight file size increase, however the video will be much clearer. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/23/2024 at 2:21 AM, partyaap said:

就像我说的。它应该可供所有人使用。不仅仅是中国人。

We'd like bilibili to open up to the world, but there's no way we're going to ask him to do that. Although I do use YouTube now.

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

3 hours ago, Yu Jian TMP said:

We'd like bilibili to open up to the world, but there's no way we're going to ask him to do that. Although I do use YouTube now.

Many bilibili videos I have seen in low quality were still good enough. It helps if the recorder could take the time to get a stable picture from the player's name. But often the video is too shocky and blurry to see anything

Kind regards,

partyaap

On 1/29/2024 at 9:49 PM, partyaap said:

Many bilibili videos I have seen in low quality were still good enough. It helps if the recorder could take the time to get a stable picture from the player's name. But often the video is too shocky and blurry to see anything

Yes, if you are registered with bilibili and logged in, the quality of the video display will be similar to the quality of the original video. But I'm still looking forward to TMP introducing the ability to upload MP4 files and some evidence directly to the
official website.

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition