Staff confirmed CD Road won't be getting any major updates

Sunstrider

52 minutes ago, .Alizée. said:

well
the road is not realistic and does not exist in reality

Why do people keep saying this? The map is compressed. Literally not a single road is a 1 to 1 copy.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

2 hours ago, Granite [SVK] said:

What about Duisburg? Will TMP scrap their version of the city once SCS reworks it?

At least for a while we will have to. As i assume that if SCS remakes Duisburg and the rest of the CD road then TMP's version of Duisburg wont work any more as all the other roads around it will be different as well and so we would have to remake most of it. And so depending on how SCS would remake Duisburg and the CD road, TMP might not keep their version of Duisburg.

• True Story 1

It shouldn't get any updates

It should be the way it is 

There is nothing wrong with TMP CD

But, a lot of things wrong with the people always taking the route everyday

then still complain about it everyday 

The Route is not the problems at CD 

But, Drivers who take CD everyday 

Y'all make the whole Game look Bad all because of one Route y'all wanna stop taking one Route on the whole map 

@SCS Blog please 🙏 don't update anything on CD Route

CD is the more reason People flock into this game everyday.

39 minutes ago, L-DR@GO said:

It shouldn't get any updates

It should be the way it is 

There is nothing wrong with TMP CD

But, a lot of things wrong with the people always taking the route everyday

then still complain about it everyday 

The Route is not the problems at CD 

But, Drivers who take CD everyday 

Y'all make the whole Game look Bad all because of one Route y'all don't wanna stop taking on the whole map 

@SCS Blog please 🙏 don't update anything on CD Route

CD is the more reason People flock into this game everyday.

Imagine pinging a bot whose job is to only show off the new posts in a new forum topic.

Got news for you. They still have to finish revamping Germany. They also have to do Belgium & Netherlands at some point.

I just hope that the revamps eliminate the road only leaving the cities. Send all the trolls scattering for a replacement.

6 minutes ago, Sunstrider said:

Imagine pinging a bot whose job is to only show off the new posts in a new forum topic.

Got news for you. They still have to finish revamping Germany. They also have to do Belgium & Netherlands at some point.

I just hope that the revamps eliminate the road only leaving the cities. Send all the trolls scattering for a replacement.

News Flash 

They will still look for another Route

Yes I did ping it

Tght it was SCS software 

So trolls are the only ones driving right 😃

Even if it's revamped.

Just know where there are 20 to 30 drivers there will still be Reckless drivers

It doesn't matter were on the map 🤣

18 minutes ago, L-DR@GO said:

News Flash 

Yes I did ping it

Tght it was SCS software 

Even if it's revamped.

Hencewhy i said send them scattering. There will always be a replacement. I suspect Dortmund-Cologne to be possible spot. Heck, even the upcoming Switzerland revamp is sure to add potential. Since some mountain roads will probably be just like ProMods Quarry Road.

There's only a few members of SCS in TMP's Discord. Though i suspect you'll be banned for pinging them unnecessarily.

Trolls are the ones who has given CD the reputation it has today. That's why i'm awaiting the revamp to see the official outcome. They could make the road from Calais go towards a different city, make it a highway, remove it altogether, or make dead end with a fuel station.

It does matter. Paid DLC's are way less likely to have trolls. None of them venture to Berlin or Travemunde.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sunstrider said:

There's only a few members of SCS in TMP's Discord. Though i suspect you'll be banned for pinging them unnecessarily.

Banned on Discord or Forum?

Am confused 🤔

22 minutes ago, Sunstrider said:

Trolls are the ones who has given CD the reputation it has today. That's why i'm awaiting the revamp to see the official outcome. They could make the road from Calais go towards a different city, make it a highway, remove it altogether, or make dead end with a fuel station.

Now I know you really don't have a good reason for CD to be out or scrapped..

You just wanna earn your spot amongst top CD complainers list 🤣

9 hours ago, L-DR@GO said:

Banned on Discord or Forum?

Am confused 🤔

Now I know you really don't have a good reason for CD to be out or scrapped..

You just wanna earn your spot amongst top CD complainers list 🤣

Lmao, are you too young to piece 2 and 2 together? Obvious things don't need an explanation.

I've tried the route of revamping it. That hasn't worked. Ever since, i've joined the side that wants the road removed and better driving enforcement rules.

14 hours ago, L-DR@GO said:

News Flash 

Yes I did ping it

Tght it was SCS software 

Even if it's revamped.

Am I the only one who had a hard time understanding this?

• Haha 1

On 12/2/2023 at 9:39 PM, Sunstrider said:

The image speaks for itself. Expect nothing else until SCS gets to it.

image.png?ex=657e08ac&is=656b93ac&hm=053

These news raise my hopes that the TruckersMP team will use their valuable time and ressources for more urgent issues.

For example, the implementation of AI traffic to eliminate the deserted areas of the map.

Five years after its first inroduction, the TruckersMP team naturally can't provide a "sensible timeframe as to when we may be able to support it", because they rather wasted their time with patching up issues in and around the infamous area of Duisburg and Calais.

My guess is that they won't manage to implement it in 2024 either.

Besides of that, I'd like to know why these information are not available on the TruckersMP blog or forum.

If @Sunstrider hadn't mentioned them, these news would have passed me unnoticed.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

I'd like to know why these information are not available on the TruckersMP blog or forum.

If @Sunstrider hadn't mentioned them, these news would have passed me unnoticed.

I agree! Shocking to see communications like that made of social media and not on their main website.

I also agree TMP decision to slow down on CD attention. The map is big, there are plenty of other roads to use if you're not happy with the layout of this road.

It sometimes feels like people won't be happy until they get a proper racetrack! 😂

5 minutes ago, Foobrother said:

It sometimes feels like people won't be happy until they get a proper racetrack! 😂

The majority of this community demanded a higher speed limit and eventually got it on "simulation" 2 server, which has the potential to turn any road into a race track.

But the low number of players on this server indicates that they are not happy.

One has to wonder why.

@blabberbeak It has to deal with the trolling aspect and the ghost town presence. It also was a deterrent if i remember from the old 2 sim. Everybody played that and then they swapped to sim 1.

As for them posting it on social, i guess it's because they would get "mixed results" with "why are you doing this and not that".

I did @Be4rdy. I craved trucking again. Only some failed head-on attempts that i easily dodged.

12 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

These news raise my hopes that the TruckersMP team will use their valuable time and ressources for more urgent issues.

For example, the implementation of AI traffic to eliminate the deserted areas of the map.

Five years after its first inroduction, the TruckersMP team naturally can't provide a "sensible timeframe as to when we may be able to support it", because they rather wasted their time with patching up issues in and around the infamous area of Duisburg and Calais.

My guess is that they won't manage to implement it in 2024 either.

Besides of that, I'd like to know why these information are not available on the TruckersMP blog or forum.

You do understand that we have Addon-team that making changes around Duisburg and Calais that has nothing to do with the developers they have their own work of course.

So nothing is being waste here, just that they need more time to make it working, Rome was also not build in 1 day.

13 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

You do understand that we have Addon-team that making changes around Duisburg and Calais that has nothing to do with the developers they have their own work of course.

So nothing is being waste here, just that they need more time to make it working, Rome was also not build in 1 day.

You do understand how arrogant you sound when you compare the implementation of a feature in mutiplayer with the rise of a world metropolis?

Furthermore, we are talking about five years and counting. And the fact that the developers aren't even distracted by other tasks doesn't play in their favour, does it?

Please try to understand that it's simply disappointing to read the same phrase for half a decade, and to learn that no progress was made.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

A lot of stuff didn't happen in the expected timeframe. Your point being? It's been 7 years and only 2 things happened.

CD is like the trees in Fall. They both are problematic. Even with dealt with, the leaves will come back a couple more times. By removing more trees, you'll be getting a reduction in the quantity of leaves next year. By improving CD, the QOL of the road can improve.

The add-on team can easily fix the problem area by improving the QOL of the entire road. With this confirmation, the dev's have confirmed they don't want to do anything for the most populated area. The only viable option won't get to it for a few more years.

8 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

You do understand how arrogant you sound when you compare the implementation of a feature in mutiplayer with the rise of a world metropolis?

Furthermore, we are talking about five years and counting. And the fact that the developers aren't even distracted by other tasks doesn't play in their favour, does it?

Please try to understand that it's simply disappointing to read the same phrase for half a decade, and to learn that no progress was made.

Yes i'm fully aware on how that might sound, to be honest after i read your post i got bad taste afterwards which resulted in that reaction, because i know how hard the developers are working on this project.

So that comment ''wasted time'' was not really appreciated imo. Yes i know we are still waiting but that is not only you, myself wait also for this patiently.

And that there is no progress in your eyes doesn't mean that the developers doing nothing.