Name one thing that you would remove from TMP if you were in authority.

Dispo Z

I would remove the speed limit. If we take into account our real life, we do not have a speed limit when we are driving. In this case, it is up to the driver and the players to respect the limits of the highways.:wesmart:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

🙂

• Like 1

Mica_TMP | TruckersMP Player

DBus World | Translator        

spacer.png                        spacer.png                        spacer.png                 spacer.png

DBus World | Swift Cargo | VTC | Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

Of course I would remove the Skodas. 😄

• Upvote 2

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I would remove any description that contains "Simulation" and Similar, and replacing it with "Player vs. Player Battle and Insulting Arena"!

• Haha 5

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

Hello @Dispo Z,

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question and write this topic with community on forum. 

In my opinion it would be right to remove the buses and cars. It's okay that it's also nice to see cars and buses along with trucks in the game to be the most realistic traffic but for many players who don't know how to drive it would be better if cars and buses were removed. 

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

• Like 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

On 9/28/2023 at 1:42 PM, Dispo Z said:

Well that may sound good but also for me I would restrict scout car's from entering  C-D road or Kirkenes.

imo, scout cars should be removed from C-D road and heavy hauls should be removed on Kirkenes. 

for me scout cars are WAY BETTER than those ppl carrying heavy hauls with 330hp trucks on kirkenes - quarry route 🙂

from my experience, on C-D road, 70% of the accidents are caused by scout cars while on Kirkenes - Quarry Road 70% of the jams are caused by heavy haul players 😞

• Like 1