Do you have boyfriend or girlfriend?

MaksimT

Boyfriend/girlfriend  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have boyfriend or girlfriend?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How old are you?

• Under 14
    • 15-18
    • 18-25
    • 25-30
    • 30+

Hello,

thanks for creating the interesting topic question,

sadly not,I haven't find yet my dream girl 😄 ,so I'm alone,but better alone than someone who always bother you...I'm just 23 years,so there's a lot of time to be engaged 😄 

Kind Regards,

Rossoo. | Aurora Driver. | TruckersMP Member since 2015.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

• 2 weeks later...

You know I wish I had a girlfriend if I wasn't so introverted to talk to girls. However, something is telling me that I may get one this October. 

If your wondering what my type is, my type is if she is about the same age as me or a year younger than me. I like slim girls with long hair and about the same height as me. 

spacer.png

I mean, lets be honest:
If you sit infront of your computer and spend hundreds of hours in a virtual trucking simulator, the probabilities of finding or having a boyfriend/girlfriend get pretty low.

There are of course the ones that are lucky enough but as the vote on top shows as well, the majority of us does not have a partner.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was in a relationship when I held her hand and tightly held her hand, but she didn't hold my hand like I did. She always ignored me and I knew I was giving up. Even if we had known each other for 9 years, I didn't have a good time. Her performance wasn't as good as I imagined, which made me very tired. So in 2022, I completely deleted her contact information 🍾

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Big Week said:

I was in a relationship when I held her hand and tightly held her hand, but she didn't hold my hand like I did. She always ignored me and I knew I was giving up. Even if we had known each other for 9 years, I didn't have a good time. Her performance wasn't as good as I imagined, which made me very tired. So in 2022, I completely deleted her contact information 🍾

You did the right thing, man, she did not deserve to have you.

I hope a girl who genuinely appreciates you comes into your life very soon.

• Like 1
  • HaulieCry 1

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator

• Like 1