Community Survey 2023

MisterAndeh

Dear TruckersMP Team,

I want to express my sincere gratitude for providing us with the opportunity to participate in the Community Survey 2023. It's clear that you are dedicated to continuously improving and enhancing the experience for your users, and I truly appreciate your commitment to understanding our needs and expectations.

The initiative of offering a unique profile Award as a token of appreciation is truly remarkable. I'm excited about the chance to display this Award on my user profile and be a part of your community in this special way.

Furthermore, the chance to win prizes in the Steam gift card/Discord Nitro subscription giveaway adds an extra layer of excitement to the survey. It's a fantastic gesture that showcases your team's thoughtfulness and generosity.

I will certainly take the time to participate in the survey and provide my feedback to contribute to the growth and enhancement of TruckersMP. The availability of the survey in multiple languages is also a testament to your team's inclusivity and consideration for your diverse user base.

Thank you once again for your dedication, and I look forward to continuing my journey within the TruckersMP community.

Best regards
AlparslanK

• Like 2
  • Awesome! 1

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

That was a great survey thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

That was a great survey thanks!

• Upvote 2
  • Awesome! 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Cool Survey

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

Hello, 

Thank you for making that survey, hope it takes a more improvements in the future. 

I also noticed there is a czech language missing even there is already czech translator 👀

Have a good day! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Veteran Driver

• Upvote 2

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Guest !iamwannnggg

I don't think you need to make any changes to your official website. I think we need to recruit some reporting moderators because the content I reported on the website has been unclaimed for almost a week, and the experience in the game is very impressive. However, I think subscribing users can drive more cars, which will also encourage more users to sponsor. Thank you