fr4q

Veteran Driver VII
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

Everything posted by fr4q

1. Weird it wont let me login... Invallid Email or Passwort... Impossible i just changed my password and ofc never used any other email account hmmm

1. Gun Powder

Gun Powder

Try copying your data in a notebook and headers at the start.

2. fr4q

fr4q

doesnt work for me

3. DaCheat

DaCheat

Try to reset your password using your e-mail adres that you used to sign up on TrukersMP if that does not work try to contact the support and they will resolve the issue for you.

Good luck!

2. hmm someone crashed into my  truck i was typing and hit f7 after xD thats days ago and now im banned untill 6 Aprl lol i did not block that long just because that someone drives to fast and cut my way ... feels not fair when ppl arrive that location of the crash and reporting for blocking just because no pathience lol and im waiting and waiting on a answerd !! :D ill take it easy but u know feels sad because i really didnt do anything :/

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. DerAmpelmann

DerAmpelmann

An admin once said that a picture isn't good enough proof for blocking so you have every reason to appeal and as a last resort contact [email protected]

3. fr4q

fr4q

Danke Ampelmann^_^

4. DerAmpelmann
  3. There was a Patch ? Michelin now supported ?

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Fulgura

Fulgura

^ I'm using Michelin tyres now, isn't that mean now it is supported?

3. Forraz

Forraz

My reply answers your question. The dev said Soon and no other announcement have been made.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/truckersmpofficial#announcements/detail/254850709649609788

Same here.

4. fr4q

fr4q

Allright i was just wondering because in the Launcher was a Update. Allright so its soon, sooner .... As allways ;)

Save travels boys

4. was so happy the update cames out after installing the update and starting ets2mp my game freezed so i had to restart pc and the result is i got a unrepairble system error and i had to format everything :S ....

1. Sormadol

Sormadol

omg :o Well im here trying to get in one of the servers but its all dooown 

2. DJ_Artyom

DJ_Artyom

When i load up is just says " connecting to sever " and just doesn't.

5. fr4q

Renault T

I remember a post of SCS they said it will be added in the future posted few month ago... still waiting on this Renault looks nice
  6. Where ever i go my game crashes =/

1. Zuna

Zuna

DLC that all you got?

2. fr4q

fr4q

i could play it 30min somehow then i logged off so guess im fine now ;)

7. Got latest version ? there was a hotfix mayb thats the problem
  8. Im not sure if anyone else got the same issue,,, iam on the A7 direction Hamburg and when i get near Hamburg i get a Fatal Error... tried it 3 times no clue

THATS-JUST-WEIrd-meme-48076.jpg

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. AndrewG

AndrewG

The new trailer DLC is causing crashes when used in MP. There's most likely a player in that area using the DLC causing your game to crash.

3. fr4q

fr4q

Thank´s for the info... :)

3075330+_a30cd638ab5e20f98f9a7d8717406be

4. solusvm EN/NL

solusvm EN/NL

wheres the admin?

That guy... Better get outta that truck ...Noob :P

1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. [ S.PLH ] Warrior

[ S.PLH ] Warrior

not to mention everyone is looking at you, that will increase the pressure for sure.

this kinda parking i miss in ETS or ATS 

3. Penguin

Penguin

I could do that... If the 10m either side of it was no-collisions XD

4. fr4q
  10. The new Scania

I like the new Design ! Looks perfect for me =) Would like to drive that one !!!

11. Well Pathience is the A and O Truckers ! =) I also can´t wait driving my "DAF DAF" the new Skins for the Daf XF i rly missed those in the past... Save travels Truckers ♥
  12. Is there a diffrent light mod ? or how do i get that V form on my grill :o

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. fr4q

fr4q

i got it dont mean those

3. Smalley

Smalley

People can create the V form on the grille with the new DLC :P it may be that

4. FirestarteR93

FirestarteR93

ohhh, wait a sec, its a combination of the DLC + the lights mod (the thingy that allows you to put any kind of lights on different slots)

13. ja viel zu wenige auf eu1 mit 1000 leute kannst schon was anfangen aber meistens sind es nur um die 200 oder so wenn ich mich nicht irre schade eigentlich wenn die nich alle mit 120 klamotten vorbei fetzen würden hätte man wenigstens ein par Elefantenrennen hehe
    1. fr4q

fr4q

hehe no no its in my garage waiting on the time i get bored with scania haha

14. Hey ETS2MP Team when u guys will add the new Mighty Griffin DLC ? I can´t wait driving my tuned VABIS Scania arround the map! =)

1. Show previous comments  7 more
    2. Alex [ITA]

Alex [ITA]

That was in the 8th page of the changelog of the current MP version (v. 0.2.0.9.3)

3. fr4q

fr4q

Yes buddy i know  i know =) I keep watching forum for any news and i can tell that just everyone else stay tuned and keep watching forum for any news about the upcomming patch.

4. fr4q

fr4q

Ehm...damn this is like waiting on santa :D gimme dat update nao hehe but its ready when its ready :wub:

My%20new%20Baby.jpg

15. i dont play singleplayer... cant w 8 untill its on mp :/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.