sgtharley5050

Steering wheel, game stick or mouse steering

Hello!

I use Logitech G27 with shift lever and clutch. it's very comfortable, once you use it you don't want to go back to the keyboard and mouse

• Love it! 1

Hello, I used to use a Wheel [g27] but for space reasons I couldn't have it anymore but I recommend you always use them as they give a realism unmatched to driving and it improves realism a lot but that's really up to you on how you like driving; now I for example use only keyboard because when I started on ETS2 use that, so it's familiar and I'm used to it, but I repeat, it's everyone's business about what is your driving implement.

Posted (edited)

I use a Thrustmaster TMX pro. It really adds to the realism, but sometimes my connection comes loose and then it loses power and then I crash into someone. I just got banned for that happening. I'm just waiting for my appeal to be read.

Edited by thebluueguy
spelling error

Hi, I use a logitech g29 due to it having more buttons then the g920 but it also has a little button which you can spin, so I use that to either increase or decrease my cruise control speed which I really love and find really handy.

Other then that, I use use manual as I find it a lot more involving and more fun to use. However, am hoping to get a scania skrs shifter soon which will be really fun but rather interesting to use.

I'm using a thustmaster tmx without the pedals or the shifter.  Really would like pedals although the wheel has enough buttons for everything in the game.

I'd use a wheel if I had one for the "immersion", but I honestly think that using your mouse to steer with correct settings/sensitivity makes it easier to control. I used a joystick once, but it didn't feel right for me.

I use a Logitech G27 Steering wheel with then gear stick and paddles that it comes with however it is starting to die on me and so i am going to be looking for a new one soon.

Southern Lad