PeterMou.

What device do you use to play ETS2?

Since 2017, I've been playing on the keyboard and I think that I'm really decent driver. At the moment I'm planning to buy something different like steering wheel g29/920 maybe but I'm stil not sure what I want. xD

I'm currently using my mouse which is a Razer Deathadder Elite for steering and obviously keyboard (Razer Blackwidow 2019) but I really wish to get my hands on a G27 sometime in the future.

I got as many useful bindings set to my Xbox 360 controller as possible, got the steering sensitivity turned way down to make the handling nice and smooth.... and I keep the keyboard on my desk for lesser-used keybindings such as pushing enter to get gas and whatnot. It works out pretty damn well. 

I'm using the Logitech G29 with the shifter. I also have 2 tablets with telemetry server, one for speedometer, fuel, etc and the other for GPS. I try to get a more realistic experience as much as possible.

I am using the G29 + Shifter.
It's absolutely amazing and for anyone looking to buy a steering wheel, I really do recommend it. 
I know it is a bit expensive, but definitely worth it, especially if you are currently using keyboard and mouse!