Jabłonka

Which DLC I should buy?

In my opinion, you should buy Scandinavia DLC and High Power Cargo Pack DLC. Scandinavia has very very very good visual. You must see it. 

According to me in Map DLC's Baltic Sea because the graphics and the mood of the environment is very nice, in Tuning DLC's Mighty Grifin, Daf Tuning Pack and Raven Truck Design pack. ;)^_^

Sincerely.

if you want to be able to drive to romania as soon as scs releases the dlc you all better buy going east dlc!!!

i dont think it will be balkan dlc.. scs only hints for romania!

If you want a dlc to customize your truck, You can try Might griffin and daf tuning pack DLCs. 
If you want to travel on new maps, I think Scandinavia will be better for you. ^_^

I would definitely recommend to everyone to buy Krone DLC.

It is really good quality and perfect design ( at least for me ) and in my opinion it is MUST have DLC :D

I have all map DLCs, Baltic seas is the one to go. Scandinavia is good as well, if you want to go cheaper. If your budget is small, Krone is also nice! 

Hello :)

If you want to buy DLC maps, I suggest you buy Scandinavia DLC or Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC, it's really 2 great maps with lots of scenery and beautiful roads

If you want to decorate your truck you can buy Mighty Griffin Pack DLC or DAF Tuning Pack DLC, It has a lot of decorations and also lots of lights, you can freely decorate

And if you want to have more trailers in game, you can buy Heavy cargo Pack DLC or Krone Trailer Pack

I recommend New Mexico and Oregon...…… oh, wait, which game are we talking about again, my bad, this is ETS isn't it. well, the scandinavia  dlc is nice. it allows you to buy normal doubles. or I guess you could listen to the others and buy the Baltic dlc. it might be good.