Eßłįs-Bakhtiyari

Will the speed limit of 150km / h be removed?

Above 150 km/h is unrealistic, even for the skoda car... So let's just keep it this way... There is no point of removing it, will only cause more damage to other truckers and drivers in the long run.

It is not feasible to remove the speed limit. Although it is a game of simulation and it is necessary to have no limit, there are players of misconduct who, unfortunately, can not walk within the rules, eventually putting a limit to control, basically, these disagreements.

^

That is kind of a washed-out suggestion, as everyone can play on a server of one's choice, independent of one's preferred travel speed.
Would you switch to the EU#4 server if its speed limitation got lifted?

Edited by weezy
Removed unecessary quotation. Please reply with ^ when you're about to answer to the comment above you.
  • Upvote 1

I Disagree With This, I Think 150km/h Is A lot Safer And Even When There Isn't A Speed Limit My Truck Can Only Get To 165km/h so it isn't much faster. Doubt Looking At All The Other Comments That This Will Be Removed

• Confused 1

On 9/28/2018 at 2:24 PM, Joao Rodrigues said:

^

That is kind of a washed-out suggestion, as everyone can play on a server of one's choice, independent of one's preferred travel speed.
Would you switch to the EU#4 server if its speed limitation got lifted?

Yes, I will choose #4. But I can't answer for others. And i am not seeing the statistics of crashes, to understand the effectiveness of this speedlimit.

• Like 1

Hello,

If the speed limit would've been removed it will cause more crashes/ flipped cars/trucks and it would be a chaos... with the 150 speed limit it will

prevent less crashes/ flipped cars/trucks etc... but still there are crashes, because some people are not focused on driving, and not respecting road signs.

Guest Purtinyo*

In my opinion will not be removed.Because there are those who drive badly and crash :)

I would like them to increase the speed limit for external contracts. Why is it capped at 90?