Public Statement Regarding Recent Events

1 minute ago, Spieker said:

I obviously don't have proof, but I know of at least one staff member that allegedly paid for his position and the fact that my first post about this matter was deleted immediately makes me think that my assumption is correct. I'll take everything I just said back if you can provide a valid reason. 

So you're basically stirring the pot with random assumptions to then pull it back since you got no proof? That's not the way to hold a discussion; same how I don't make assumptions about you.

We don't accept payments for a position either... I don't know where you got that information.

Our system would look a lot different if people paid for their positions; such as a payment link on the recruiting forms which we don't have.

https://www.wikihow.com/Be-Good-at-Group-Discussion

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

1 minute ago, [LazyT] SamTheTacoYT said:

Talk to the TMP Staff,  go see anyone banned for using NCZ 'glitch' as you call it, you will see the following:

I believe is was a glitch as scout cars are buggy af (i know they are been revamped) but by the rules it should still be a perma ban. Like I said before, due to the circumstances he's been unbanned. You need to put the context in the situation.

yo

2 minutes ago, [LazyT] SamTheTacoYT said:

Talk to the TMP Staff,  go see anyone banned for using NCZ 'glitch' as you call it, you will see the following:

Issued by TMP Staff

Reason : Hacking https://youtube.com

so no, it's a ack.

Oh would you look at that, even if it's really "He expoited  a glitch" still, perma ban.

This :truestory:

Here's an example of a user I reported for NCZ-hacking/abusing. 

DAmFqlw.jpg

The video: 

I would also like to add that, this kind of behaviour where you drive through random players in busy areas. Ruining gameplay of 100+ users, then you definitely deserve a permanent ban. Quad does not. 

SHeDTix.png

38 minutes ago, TrademarkGamer said:

It's a shame because simply releasing the details would gain the respect of a large portion of the community. TMP takes itself far too seriously these days to do that these days.

Yeah, respect can be earned. It can be earned by different ways like for example respecting their opinion. If no other information wants to be given then leave it and just respect it. 

1 minute ago, DJ Jefferz said:

Suggestion: Lock topic? we're only going to go round and round in circles. Essentially this topic has only opened up an opportunity to argue with each other, Content farm and what will it solve? Nothing. 

I agree, this is going nowhere and the decision is not going to be changed.

yo

1 minute ago, CHT Xris Driver said:

Lol why that topic even exists, if I may ask? Bans, appeals, feedback and everything else of that kind was supposed to be a private, internal matter, right? :troll:

Well it's become a public matter now because of the community having a row about it (as you can see in this forum post)

yo

5 minutes ago, Glada_Laxen said:

DAmFqlw.jpg

The video: 

I would also like to add that, this kind of behaviour where you drive through random players in busy areas. Ruining gameplay of 100+ users, then you definitely deserve a permanent ban. Quad does not. 

Is that quad?... no. So people should see a defence in that video between his ban video

Edited by [VIVA] Arctic Wolf
Adding more details

Stay happy and safe

2 minutes ago, DJ Jefferz said:

Suggestion: Lock topic? we're only going to go round and round in circles. Essentially this topic has only opened up an opportunity to argue with each other, Content farm and what will it solve? Nothing. 

Agree. Making a public statement was just inviting a debate. I've seen the PM say there is no reason for public interest so, there is no reason for this topic

Just now, MattTM said:

I agree, this is going nowhere and the decision is not going to be changed.

Yeah, I just think people are trying to get an excuse to get themselves unbanned or their friends from actual NCZ-hacking/abusing. What Quad did was minor and barely abusing. He realised he had a bug and went through some of his own VTC members on a Event Server, which was ending. His second chance is well deserved. 

• Upvote 1

SHeDTix.png

1 minute ago, CHT Xris Driver said:

Lol why that topic even exists, if I may ask? Bans, appeals, feedback and everything else of that kind was supposed to be a private, internal matter, right? :troll:

TruckersMP prides itself on trying to keep the forums clean which to a majority they can control.

I agree with the above statement why allow a thread just for your users to disagree with each other. At the end of the day you made the decision and it's not going to change so why is this thread unlocked?

• True Story 2

1 minute ago, Glada_Laxen said:

DAmFqlw.jpg

The video: 

But you haven't got any context.

Quad was in a situation where it had bugged out, it was on an event server (which dosent mean the rules dont apply BUT) he asked everyone on the server if it was ok, they all agreed and everyone was fine with it, although this dosen't make it okay, he wasn't abusing it in a way that it impacted people in a negative way.

APPLY CONTEXT FIRST.

8ca26.png TMP Status: tmp.php||  280a9.png Steam Status: steam.php|| 5f6ca.png Twitch Status: twitch.php

369d0.png Website: JoesInfo || 89d97.png Discord: Joe#9863 || 31816.png Prime Logistics: PrimeVTC

^^

Main point of contact.

----

8 minutes ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

Is that quad?... no.

No... But if you read my post you would know it wasn't... I clearly said that a user who does that deserves to get banned and what Quad did does not... 

Just misunderstood. :) 

7 minutes ago, Joe_ said:

But you haven't got any context.

Quad was in a situation where it had bugged out, it was on an event server (which dosent mean the rules dont apply BUT) he asked everyone on the server if it was ok, they all agreed and everyone was fine with it, although this dosen't make it okay, he wasn't abusing it in a way that it impacted people in a negative way.

APPLY CONTEXT FIRST.

Omg, can you guys actually read my post before you reply on it... I clearly said that doing what I showed in the video is not okay. I also said that what Quad did was minor as it was on an event server that was ending and only around his VTC members. 

• True Story 1

SHeDTix.png