stop all cars

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a truck game, not a truck and a car game we know the admins are in cars that how is need to be as plays in cars are not playing the game they speed a around like they in need of speed Ramming causing damage to another user's truck, attempting to cause a collision with another users truck this is not making the game good as you lose a lot on the job and damage and end up play more out so you dot make money,user's need to be ban from playing with cars in game are a properly to users..

Cars caused me a lot of hassle today. 

When I agreed that cars should be added to the game, I wanted vehicular diversity, not little skoda's flying around like stray bullets, but we can't let some people ruin the fun for everyone. Cars should remain IMO, just keep reporting the ones who abuse them.

• Upvote 2

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

Hello, I think that the cars in the game are very important, and as far as, because, they allow us to facilitate our route during convoys.

After, I am totally aware that there are people who drive very badly these cars, after, it should not stigmatize all the car drivers.

Because despite the appearance, there are also many drivers of cars that drive very well. 

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

I think car is needed in the game especially for administration, but the thing is car's brakes are weak and game's roads, roundabouts, avenues and streets are designed for truck driving. In this case, it is very normal for car driving people to ram other players, have accidents etc.

The first thing for players who are intended to drive a car is to increase brake's power in game settings.

As some recommendations to car mod developers, I advise that you may not let the cars go up to speed of 200 km/h. Also, you may use truck transmission, suspension and chassis in cars. The point which cars are useful is not their top speeds but their faster accelerations. So, you may let cars accelerate faster but limit their maximum speeds as same as trucks'. Finally, the developers can try to put more realistic and powerful brakes into cars.

3 hours ago, littlepaddy said:

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a truck game

hi  !

when peoples want to do a convoi, we must have car : in france he had ( with cars it's more real ! )

7manugo-1-20081126-234329.jpg

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !

You can't ban all cars, because you can't tarnish everyone with the same brush that is just not fair. Cars have a serious use and yes there are some people who drive recklessly. Report them. People seem to forget that there were trolls before the cars! I agree that the brakes need to be improved, so people have to remember that if they are in a collision it might not be the drivers fault. From what I have seen people troll in trucks to, but nobody complains about them!

If you don't like cars go to EU1, if there is not many people there, that is how many people are bothered by cars and people going over the speed limit! I personally think that cars are just a target for people who it seems their goal in life is to complain and condemn everything. Cars are different to driving a truck so they take some getting use to, give them the benefit of the doubt. If they crash into a whole line of trucks then obviously report them, but wanting cars to be banned because someone rear ended you?

This suggestion has been said many times. Cars WILL NOT be banned. It is about time that the oversensitive keyboard warriors find someone else's hard work to pick on, because quick frankly this is getting boring! Grow up!

ok yes is to have the cars but I think car is needed in the game especially for administration, but the thing is car's is to stop  their top speeds but their faster accelerations. So, you may let cars accelerate faster but limit their maximum speeds as 50 fair.for all

11 hours ago, Miles! said:

Cars caused me a lot of hassle today. 

When I agreed that cars should be added to the game, I wanted vehicular diversity, not little skoda's flying around like stray bullets, but we can't let some people ruin the fun for everyone. Cars should remain IMO, just keep reporting the ones who abuse them.

I have to agree that car drivers cause a lot of issues, for the most part, but, before the skoda was even dreamed of, we had trolls and idiots racing around in trucks doing exactly the same thing as these car drivers do, only difference is that due to game limitations, the cars are much faster, have worse brakes, are very temperamental and prone to rolling, and weigh the same as a fully loaded truck and trailer (no joke as after the scout was released, I took mine to a weigh station on ATS and it weighed 20 tonnes). 

My point is this, if we get rid of the scout, we penalise those who actually use it as it was intended and drive like civil human beings, plus all those trolls will just jump straight back into their volvos and Mercedes and will go straight back to their old tricks again. Yet if we leave the scout asis, thetrolls and idiots spoil the experience for us all. The best solution is to meet in the middle, either by strengthening rules on skodas or having a separate rule book altogether. 

Personally i I would change who can have access to the scout based upon punishment record, say someone is known for trolling and being reckless, then they are not given permission to use the scout. To stop people making fresh accounts to troll or using cheat accounts, I would go one step further and make it mandatory that any player with a new profile has to go through a strict monitoring period and a training period before being given permission to use the scout, if you don't want to use the scout, then it's simple, don't do the training. 

Alternatively, things like player tracking can be used to monitor all the players driving a skoda, including their location, speed and how many in game reports are flagged on them. 

12 hours ago, littlepaddy said:

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a truck game, not a truck and a car game we know the admins are in cars that how is need to be as plays in cars are not playing the game they speed a around like they in need of speed Ramming causing damage to another user's truck, attempting to cause a collision with another users truck this is not making the game good as you lose a lot on the job and damage and end up play more out so you dot make money,user's need to be ban from playing with cars in game are a properly to users..

The thing is, banning cars isn't the solution, nor is banning those who drive them badly, because chances are, as soon as their punishment is up, they'll be back at it in no time, or they'll just jump in a truck and troll that way and believe me, a troll In a truck is farrr worse than a troll in a car, a car you can fake out and make them barrel roll, a truck is one big blockade. 

3 hours ago, littlepaddy said:

ok yes is to have the cars but I think car is needed in the game especially for administration, but the thing is car's is to stop  their top speeds but their faster accelerations. So, you may let cars accelerate faster but limit their maximum speeds as 50 fair.for all

How is it fair to limit cars to 50 (assuming that's miles per hour). Considering unlimited, a scania can do 110+ unloaded and 90+ loaded and limited, they hit 55 (that's in game limiter, not server limited like on eu1). So why should those who use the skoda to get from point a to point b, get penalised by having a vehicle that's slower than a truck on unlimited servers? 

What makes more more sense is to reduce their top speed to 100, that way, a unloaded truck can still go faster than them, which means the cars are within the games calculatable speed physics and so handling can be improved. What would also make the skoda better is increasing how much damage it takes from both a roll over and collisions with other vehicles such as trucks, as well as lowing the overall weight and centre of mass to make it a lot easier to push out of the way and will reduce the likely hood of it rolling at speeds meaning accident wrecks due to a roll over are reduced. All of which make the scout still fun to drive, but a lot more realistic and less of a threat versus a truck. 

I mean, the best part of the scout is being able to RP driving to and from work at the start and end of a session, that and being able to explore the map without either a trailer or driving a big heavy truck around to just explore, such as new map packs etc. 

I must admit it does get annoying but to be fair yer get trolls in any game I don't actually get tht many try push me off the road and ill proberly eat my words now ;P

yes I admit they do drive like need for speed but then yer gonna get tht where ever even trucks do but if one hits I normally mutter under me breath call them a teabag lol goto nearest

services repair n move on there 3k plus players most of the time and if a car don't hit yer a truck does leaving Calais or dover or something or just simple picking up trailers

n trying to get out out of job locations lol the modders done awesome if eu1 isn't for you then have a spoon full of chill with a slice of relax

try enjoy yer game for what it is let cars have there fun there soon get bored when yer don't rise to it till then ill catch yer on the flip side good buddy till we meet 10-10 :D

In my opinion the cars are pretty useful. For  example when the heavy cargo dlc comes out. There will be 40 to 70 tons on the road which will mean you'll need a pilot for that load to warn other drivers of your cargo and truck. Plus if you're like me once in a while it's nice to get out of the cab of that truck and jump in a car and just cruise around and see the country side. Yes you have you're trolls but removing cars won't stop them they'll just get trucks and troll with them. Then what are ya gonna do remove trucks? No didn't  think so. But I do think we need to update the cars give cars some more customization make cars more diverse from one and another. Have a good day or night and keep on a trucking on.

As reading the following posts above i have to agree and disagree with Fatboyjez. Iv'e currently heard countless truck drivers not under there breath swear and all sorts at the car drivers and i believe iv seen you a far few times pop up on the CB radio swearing at current car users. :D

Also same goes for a few other truck drivers *named* aj963 this driver has to be the worst one iv seen yet 10/10

In all need for speed :D

Cars are not the problem <_< some drivers are, banning cars will not get rid of trolls, they will just use trucks then, plenty of trolls use trucks now and trucks can and do cause plenty of problems too, Don't like the cars use EU1 otherwise build a bridge and get overs it - cars are a part of MP, you choose to use the servers with the cars instead of the car free server, record and report the trolls

and no way should cars be limited in speed, plenty of people can drive them at speed and Scania's can reach pretty high speeds too

If you can't handle/deal with or accept that cars are a part of MP then you need to use EU1 or just quit complaining, sick to death of people blaming the cars on everything and saying to ban them and it will remove trolls, problems and that sort of rubbish

could go on and on but not gonna

posts like this really piss me off :angry: sry but they do :unsure: cars :wub: best thing ever added to MP :wub: I see just as many trucks driving badly and trolling as I do cars, people really need to cope on and realize cars are not and never have been a problem ,drivers are and trucks cause just as many problems.

• Upvote 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

As someone who uses purely the car I have to disagree, most people causing problems for me are truck drivers, I stick to the car speed limit meaning that many people in trucks will overtake and once they are along side me they would simply ram me off the road as they go past, eventually when I see the rare occurrence of a truck going at the truck speed limit when I try to overtake they move across blocking my path. cars are not the problem.

It took the devs a long time to build the cars for MP so I don't think they will be taking the skodas away anytime soon. As mentioned, just go onto EU1 or just record and report the ones that ram you. I do drive a skoda and I drive safely especially along C-D road and I never flip or anything. But I do get what your saying, some just don't know how to drive the cars and i get rammed a lot by them.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

• 1 month later...

Hello, my opinion on this. As has been said on several topics on the Cars, I believe that this will not be possible to get you out of the game the team has developed this for years. Problems are not the cars but the drivers who drive on the busiest road of the game causing accidents all the time. I think that car in MP is necessary for anyone who knows how to drive, well they could have some training for those who do not drive right. Who knows... :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.