Renault T - International Truck of the Year 2015

S2020

2:45 looks CG :P

3:07 : I'm Europe's version of optimus prime i need your help

3:15+: This commercial is sponcered by: lindt chocolate, Coca-Cola, and Acer

Seriously tho ummm Truck of the year 2015? We are now just past half way threw January... What if Volvo sneaks a better truck in around April? That and for me the truck of the year would net me live if i drove it into a brick wall... A tiny flaw most trucks in Europe have (due to space i guess)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

No offence, but despite being a fan of Renault trucks myself; It is ridiculous disgrace to stop production of Magnum, which is by far the best looking truck without single tuning (that boxy, sharp looks are imo totally unique and handsome).

Range T should've arrived as replacement of Premium.

I hope Volvo Trucks (current owner of Renault Trucks segment) will surprise us in 2016 or 2017 with new-gen Magnum , rather than killing it.

QUESTION: Where did you find it is coming to ETS2, Usta? Link? ((I mean, SCS Official not mod))

Seriously tho ummm Truck of the year 2015? We are now just past half way threw January... What if Volvo sneaks a better truck in around April? That and for me the truck of the year would net me live if i drove it into a brick wall... A tiny flaw most trucks in Europe have (due to space i guess)

It's not Oscars, automative industry brings their next year models on mid-previous years. So 2015 models of all trucks are already in market about at least 6 months. http://www.truck-of-the-year.com/

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

Hmmm I don't remember that tweet from September. That's good news. I hope they are working on it. slowly I guess, because of the other things, but surely.

No offence, but despite being a fan of Renault trucks myself; It is ridiculous disgrace to stop production of Magnum, which is by far the best looking truck without single tuning (that boxy, sharp looks are imo totally unique and handsome).

Range T should've arrived as replacement of Premium.

I hope Volvo Trucks (current owner of Renault Trucks segment) will surprise us in 2016 or 2017 with new-gen Magnum , rather than killing it.

I agree about the Magnum design. I was amazed when I see the first one in the early 1990's. And quite sad when it has been decided to stop the production. But I really don't think it will ever come back. They made that "Legend" edition as a full stop.

Personnally I prefer the past look, more boxy, of the top of the cabin.

I like the T but it's not as original that the Magnum was, for sure. The T replace the Premium and the Magnum unfortunately. Magnum is part of the past.

I like the design of the Magnum but who hell did tesign hat truck? Not as ugly as Iveco but still :o

Actually it is Volvo design, you can see similarities with Latest FH16 especially on the curves. Renault Trucks are maintained by Volvo currently. Like Scania is actually Volkswagen product. 

"

People are calling that truck ugly? Excuse me but the Magnum is the ugly one next to this. This new one is gorgeous! Now that's a Renault I'd drive! Can't wait for it to come to ETS2! :D I just hope it'll have at least GPS on the dash, this time. I'll be fine if I can't change the cabin or chassis but at least give us GPS on the dash for this one, SCS. :( (Before anyone mentions it, I don't like the Route Advisor on my screen. I hate unnecessary stuff on my screen.)

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

I'd prefer SCS added "GPS slots" to all trucks those interiors does not have it, you know like accessory slot... Even old ones. 

That too, Usta. I really miss GPS on the dash of my Majestic and Renault Premium. It bothers me so much to drive them with the Route Advisor on-screen. I could keep the thing off but then I'd get lost. lol

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

As someone who has driven both Magnum and MB in real, I had my own GPS device hooked up to both. GPS today is kinda of mandatory, my big paper maps still there but GPS is like cell phone today...  May be SCS does not put them because they are not optional accessories comes directly from company in some form of license aggreement to match original sales. 

"

Actually it is Volvo design, you can see similarities with Latest FH16 especially on the curves. Renault Trucks are maintained by Volvo currently. Like Scania is actually Volkswagen product. 

Yes i know but the Volvo looks much better in my opinion. Bu i´ve got to admit that the interior in the renauls are nice and they have a smooth feeling in the curves.

Archived