Topher

Suggestion Name:                      

Multiplayer Company (for ATS/ETS2 on its own server.)

Suggestion Description?          

I would like to see this implemented into the game.  Where you are paid a certain amount of money per Mile/KM (Example .30 cents/Mile) which would be decided by the owner of the company, and the rest of the cash from the load goes to the company. 

Any example images:         

Nope.

Why should it be added?       

In my opinion this would make earning money more difficult and in turn would make players drive more careful as repairing a truck would be more expensive. If in a case you couldn't afford to repair your truck on your own, then request money from the company to pay for it. This to me sounds like a possible roleplaying server.

VTC that are available now is rather boring to me, since it's only a database which serves no purpose other than a ranking system. 

• Upvote 10

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Would this be more likely implemented by the TMP Team, or SCS..

I think this is a good suggestion as it would make the drivers more cautious and enagaged with the company, however SCS would be more likely to implement this whole thing into the game first, which may not look entirely like what you are suggesting at first, however with the plugins made and developed by 3rd parties like we have now (Tour-o-matic etc) The whole idea could go ahead, without the imput of TMP itself  (Except for providing MP of course..:P), But yeah good idea I would look forward to it   

Q9n6SSI.png

I really like this idea and it would add another level of realism and would be cool when playing with friends!

However, i feel in practise this would be very difficult to implement into the game and it many have to come from SCS which would be highly unlikely to happen.

Anyway it is still a very cool idea but the idea is good but implementing it would be unlikely to happen.

signature_cao.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...