• Announcements

• Krashnz

Server Downtime   01/04/18

Hello Truckers! In response to recent developments with certain processor exploits We will be shutting down US1 / AS1 / SA1 until we get confirmation from the datacenters that the shared physical servers that these are hosted on have been patched. While at this time we are not aware of any active attacks against our users, we take security extremely seriously and do not want to risk any chances as they are on hardware shared with other customers of whom we do not know. You may also notice the website being unavailable for a few moments over the next few days. This is due to our datacenter provider patching our fleet of 30 servers. We apologize for any frustrations this may cause, however know this is a very important step that is required to secure our users data. Thank you for your understanding.   Forum thread Homepage blog post
[kor] A-JAE

Michelin Fan Pack

Michelin Fan Pack is available.
I applied it and connected it to the multi
I was kicked.
When will Michelin DLC be implemented?
Please understand the lack of translation

P.S

As a result of additional checking
All but the skin was confirmed to be running.

12 minutes ago, [kor] A-JAE said:

Michelin Fan Pack is available.
I applied it and connected it to the multi
I was kicked.
When will Michelin DLC be implemented?
Please understand the lack of translation

I'm sure that the devs are already working on it. ;)

I would say Soon™ :D

The DLC is partly compatible with MP so you can use anything from the DLC in MP except the paintjobs, the paintjobs are the only part of the DLC that are not yet working in MP but devs well be working on it I'm sure so we will just have to wait for now to use the paintjobs from the DLC in MP but you should be able to use everything else from it 

20 hours ago, MISLcz said:

Just hope the addition won't take as long as the addition of Schwarzmuller DLC :wacko:

I don't think it will ever be supported, the trailers have different hitboxes and there seems to be no other trailer that can replace it

36 minutes ago, JeKnYan said:

I don't think it will ever be supported, the trailers have different hitboxes and there seems to be no other trailer that can replace it

The only way that they could make that DLC supported in TruckersMP, is by SCS releasing it "for free", I mean, in the base game so everyone could see the trailers.

Which won't happen. D: