Free games :)

Darth Wazawai

Ok so I have something like 19 of these things to give away ;)

My only terms are

1: no one post wonders (aka 15 or less, still can ask I'll just look at your profile)

2: can't have bans ;)

First come first serve. You need to post here and I'll pm you the link.

Games:

x0XTCm5.png

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Free stuff and no posts here yet besides this one of mine? I'm surprised. o-o What's that stuff, anyway?

Also, first. lol *braces for blue shells*

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Yea if you're active you accumulate a lot of "points" XD one forum I had over 15000 posts I think

I love the way 'Snuggle Truck' looks like xD

You might just quite mp :-D it's a old school shockwave style game.

I'll send the links when I get home. Because, this phone has a bad habit of refreshing pages...

Oh if you already own a game shown in the pic above you can gift that game to someone ;)

Edit: each game (not bundle) cost me just over 7 cents Canadian for these ones ;) (each bundle was about 84 cents

SUS0M9O.gif

And i just dont know what to say about you 2  :mellow:

Indie Gala has a 503 right now... I'll send the links to Ziltoid Ricardo DaveTrain99 NoTime4name Carrythxd Mike Dragon McFreshfleisch When it comes back up (They release new deals Friday Monday and sometimes mid week, i guess people like the new deal :D)

SUS0M9O.gif

I already thanked through the PM but I think I should do it here, too.

Thank you so much, mate! ^^

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Sorry 2 reasons why i havent gotten back...

1: My data (phone) has been limited to a skull crushing zero bytes a second (they claim you should still be able to load a page no issues but it takes 20 minutes just to get one page to load after refreshing it about 5000 times it seems)

2: I've been under the weather since monday, and have been limiting my computer use.

I'll try to send the keys out tomorrow or friday sorry...

Indie Gala is another bundle site like Humble Bundle, it doesn't do as good games though imo.

They do offer bundle gift packs which is how i got so many :) and Snuggle truck can be addictive...

2 others i go to are indie royal and bundle stars :D

SUS0M9O.gif

Archived