French DLC Trailers

Killua  // Ireland ^_^

There are a bunch of trailers in the trailer browser from companys that arn't in the game and I'm assuming these trailers in the trailer browser are going to br in the upcoming French DLC

QFv3yO1.pngA9rWBSt.pngNCQ6Duw.pngM3NsxuD.pngsDIUSb3.png

Does anyone know how to get them in the game now? Is there a mod for it, I know this is possibly because I have seen one today

iA22L1u.png59mQaeI.png

So does anyone know how to get them in the game at the moment?

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I don't think the companies have to be in the game for a mod like that to work. Correct me if I'm wrong (no modding experience :P ) but I don't think the mod would have anything to do with the company, it should be able to just select the trailer. You can't get the cement trailer in the job listings (without a mod) and that isn't associated with a company, but you can with a mod

I have a mod that gets company trailers like in the pics above but the ITCC, NBFC etc ones but that mod just gets the trailers from the companys that are in the game

I'm not sure about mods for these other trailers but if it works like the cement ones I guess there could be a mod for it somewhere that works like that

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I think I've kind of figured it out - I went into SP and activated the mod for company trailers (the one that gives you the ITCC, NBFC, Trameri etc box trailers and looked through the jobs list and when I got to Stein Bruch one of those French DLC trailers was there, see -

ki5VnlA.pngRhMEkX5.png

All the ones in Stein Bruch are that one so still not sure how to get the other ones or how that guy got that Lisette Logistics one

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

In the current ETS2 version, trailer paint are done as 'looks' in the model. The game's companies are set up so that it will apply the 'look' of that company. However with the trailer mods, companies are essentially forced to us trailers which do not have a corresponding 'look'; to handle this, the game applies either the 'plain' (white) 'look' or it uses a 'look' from another company, including those in the France DLC. After the 1.25 update, i'll be able to make these downloadable for all branded trailers, without the need to get the trailer from a specific company.

At the moment though, you'll have to find the trailer from a company that doesn't have a corresponding 'look' on the trailer, which may or may not be replaced with a France DLC 'Look'.

Archived