Money Transfer To Other Player

But if people use profiles with tons of money cheated in, the money has no value anymore and everyone would be able to buy a truck in no time. Maybe in the future we would have to start a new profile within MP, and the mod will check for cheating?

5406439487.png

There are many SP mods that let you have almost unlimited $ and that can be transferred straight across to MP because it's basically the same account, so yeah money could be pretty much pointless for some people with those modded accounts.

• Upvote 1

btw: Please, There's no need to make "+1" posts:  if you like and support the idea, just upvote the author's post (click on ETfg14r.png  ) - that's one of the reason why we have it

You are forbidden to create threads or posts:

• That contain useless content.
  • That the primary purpose is to increase the users post count.

Anyway, If you need money, you can simply use a cheat engine - At the moment MP mod doesn't need/use any info about your profile's money

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2016 at 5:33 PM, gigawert said:

But if people use profiles with tons of money cheated in, the money has no value anymore and everyone would be able to buy a truck in no time. Maybe in the future we would have to start a new profile within MP, and the mod will check for cheating?

I would really like that, I dont feel like cheated profiles are fun although I might use it for occasional compensation for changes in multiplayer.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So you're giving trolls a new reason to continuously annoy others on the road... i'm sorry not a good idea but I understand your pitch if you're basing your idea off something beneficial towards unintentional accidents happening. but then again... if it's unintentional, repair costs are usually gonna be a small amount and a medium distance job would probably cover it so it's still pointless. if your bank is $0... you're probably not playing the simulator right anyway.. and there are bank loans... so...... ... you get my point :)

plus like what others have said.. if you happen to need the $$ desperately, there's CE or mods that can help you with that. 

• Upvote 1

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

• 2 months later...

Old post but I'll give my input here. What happens if someone rams you? First off you need to find out who is at fault and trolls usually will never admit fault. Secondly, how will you force said player to pay you to fix your truck? You can't, you could threaten them with a ban but then again, trolls don't care if they get banned. If you keep harassing them about it then you'll just earn a ban yourself. So there is no true way to force a player to send you money to fund your repair bill. 

If you're running that dry in the bank then hire a few workers, throughout time you'll end up getting a bunch of money. You could also just jump in SP and hack in a bunch of money. I get that some players want to play legit, but in MP it's not really that easy to play legit. 

Against everybody, everybody uses cheat engine but can handle it. It is also a fact that moderators can also help as a truck if you light on your side. That they can then teleport you and help you. But then I have to get a whole new truck. I do not know how much work there is. Think a lot. But I do not need it. People are going to hit the head expres, then the admins are scammed if they are out of time. Just let it be right now.

• 2 weeks later...

with alot more thought, this could have been a good idea, however, most people start their MP games with saved games with X amount of money...

• 2 weeks later...

Strongly affect the econonomy as a whole. Can you imagine what's happening on servers? Inadequate people buy schools and start ramming, blocking travel. And when they start transferring money, we will not be able to play normally. Before placing my proposal, I would in your place, think 7 times.

I'm all for this kind of thing but with TruckersMP current layout it's simply impossible to do. They also have one main developer (@mwl4) and another in training (@Kat_pw) which is the reason why covering new SCS patches takes a week or two. I'm doing my GCSE (UK) until 2019 and computer science is one of them so I will be learning code and will try things out even if TruckersMP staff take 0% notice of my trials. #Soon #GL

Edited by Beefy32659_YT

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.