0.2.0.9.1 has been released.

mwl4

Hmm. I've just bought Spain paint job and the server kicks me out with error message: "You were kicked from the game. Reason: Invalid accessory set detected. Please change your paint job".

Of course I would change my paint job so I can play but I just want to let you guys know about it.

20160602142741_1.jpg

Remember that Arizona firstly needs to be released officially and then the devs need to patch it.

The update will come when it's ready :) Patience is the key.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Remember to downgrade your games if you wish to keep playing multiplayer.

A patch to support the latest update will be made as fast as possible, please have some patience.

acfeb94f206448e9a282c8fc69b763fd.png

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback