Adding multiple fueling spots at fuel station

Areomayo

Suggestion Name: Adding multiple fueling spots at fuel station

Suggestion Description: By default every fuel station has only 1 spot to fuel at, and this is a big hasle when its in a location where there are many truckers trying to fuel, and causes congestion and traffic many places. I know this is hard coded by SCS in the game, but im asking if it would be possible to copy and paste that code so there would be more spots to fill up at a fuel station? as indicated by the arrows in the picture below.

Any example imagesT4DP7s0.jpg

Why should it be added?: Preventing traffic on busy roads, and trolls/afk'ers hugging the spot. I know you can report them, and i did with one, and nothing happen for the next 15min...

• Upvote 1

^it has been suggested multiple times and no, SCS will not do it because MP isn't anything to do with them, as its a modification of their base Singleplayer game, so for them Multiple fuel spots just aren't needed so they wont be implemented, unless MP can find a way to make it work, but SCS will not add it to the game unless they decide to make their own multiplayer for the game., end of.

• Upvote 2

On 2/29/2016 at 0:17 PM, Areomayo said:

Suggestion Description: By default every fuel station has only 1 spot to fuel at, and this is a big hasle when its in a location where there are many truckers trying to fuel, and causes congestion and traffic many places. I know this is hard coded by SCS in the game, but im asking if it would be possible to copy and paste that code so there would be more spots to fill up at a fuel station? as indicated by the arrows in the picture below.

Why should it be added?: Preventing traffic on busy roads, and trolls/afk'ers hugging the spot. I know you can report them, and i did with one, and nothing happen for the next 15min...

this is something i would really like to see this would help allot of people out as well as people going AFK at the pump and no admin is online to help you!

• Upvote 1

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com

On 2/29/2016 at 6:17 AM, Areomayo said:

Ya I think it would benefit a lot just for the traffic backup and for companies, you know what i mean!!!

Owner of Ace Logistics

TheHardGamer101

^problem is, it means having to edit the actual map itself, which not only takes time and a lot of work, but also can also have very bad knock on effects, all you have to do is BE PATIENT, instead of all this oh people are AFK and I cant refuel, if you look at your fuel screen, look at where the nearest fuel station on from there is, and go to that if your fuel gauge allows, if not, run it dry, F7 enter and you will be given a quarter of a tank to get you going again, it just takes a little time, for those who use complete manual shift, if you are running low, push the clutch in when on the flat or a slight decline and youll use a lot less fuel over a fairly long distance, may give you the extra fuel you may need.

• 2 weeks later...

^its something a lot of people want but don't realise its a SCS matter because it involves map edits which realistically cant be done in MP because you have no idea what problems you can run into with conflicts and game breaking bugs, besides, MP tries to use as much of the original base game as possible without editing too much, Alli will say is that most of the time, if people use common sense and have patience, there wouldn't be the need for multiple fueling spots, everyone moans that theres too many people at a fuel station and they have no fuell, but if you simply don't drive flat out everywhere and save fuel as well as refuel at a realistic point, like I refuel my truck when I see that my fuel gauge reads between half and a quarter of a tank, that way you don't have to make the mad dash to refuel, so realistically, what is even the point of having multiple spots?

Been sugggested and rejected many times. TruckersMP cannot modify the map in anyway shape or form even if they really wanted to. Use search function :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes adding more fule tankes in the fule station would be a good thing to do becouse.1 if you are in a Convoy and there are like 15 20 truckes that need to get gas then it will take like 20 to 30 mins an 2 so people do no hit your trailers when you are in the rode watting to get gas adding more gas tanks would be a good thing to help all the truckers 

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 2:28 PM, liltooch11 said:

Yes adding more fule tankes in the fule station would be a good thing to do becouse.1 if you are in a Convoy and there are like 15 20 truckes that need to get gas then it will take like 20 to 30 mins an 2 so people do no hit your trailers when you are in the rode watting to get gas adding more gas tanks would be a good thing to help all the truckers 

the problem the MP devs face is that they cannot modify the base map, adding multiple fuel stops would involve modifying the base map by duplicating the refuelling points code and textures etc, which is a no no under the agreement we all signed off on.

• Upvote 1

^@Csinc005 :

On 3/11/2016 at 1:19 PM, FirestarteR93 said:

^to correct a bit @megadethsteve666's novel: its not really issue for SCS, because in SP you don't have to wait for other players to refuel. However we are not allowed (licensed) to edit any part of the game's original content

On 3/15/2016 at 9:44 AM, Puncake said:

Been sugggested and rejected many times. TruckersMP cannot modify the map in anyway shape or form even if they really wanted to. Use search function :)

37 minutes ago, megadethsteve666 said:

the problem the MP devs face is that they cannot modify the base map, adding multiple fuel stops would involve modifying the base map by duplicating the refuelling points code and textures etc, which is a no no under the agreement we all signed off on.

• Upvote 1

Another reason they can't edit them is because the other side of the fuel station is used for AI.

EDIT: This has came up before because i remember it and i believe it was rejected for the reason of AI use the other ones.

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

^ But it would mean SCS have to change it but they can't because AI use them... then AI would have no where to stop in SP. I have seen this before on the forums and i believe a dev said the same thing. ;) nub.

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.