Switch to singleplayer when new trucks release!

freddiebox

Dear community,

When the Kenworth W900 released it was literally impossible for us doing deliveries to come near any city with a Kenworth dealership. I had to drive in one frame per second to get past the exit to said city. When a new truck arrive, please buy them in singleplayer and drive them to the job pickup-point you want, get out of the city and then switch to multiplayer to avoid 100+ players sitting at the dealership pimping out their new trucks. I even saw some players just chilling out at the dealership with their new trucks in parking spaces not doing anything useful.

76561198004601492.png

This should be a lot easier with Arizona... extension to the map means more dealers to purchase new trucks... if it is that big of an issue, redirect your route so you dont need to drive through the towns/cities to prevent lag :)

Regards,

Krym

Owner of Global Logistics

^yup

Theres not much anyone can do about it really... the servers are really crowded but when Arizona is released the map will be 30% than the current map with just the two states... should be a lot quieter...

Regards,

Krym

Owner of Global Logistics

There is a solution, don't park at dealerships unless you have a bloody good reason to. I saw a long line of trucks parked at the dealership while 100+ players tried to buy their new trucks, crashing and coming back. Not that hard. And don't ask us to switch to singleplayer, we're not the culprit creating the massive lag near dealerships when new trucks release. But nonetheless, I agree when more states arrive players will be more spread out. Today they all are gathered along the same highway. :P

76561198004601492.png

for some reason when the w900 came out LA was really popular, had like 100 people on tab, yet there are other Kenworth dealers around

It's probably a good idea to switch to singleplayer when a new truck is released, but I mean, the rush of people didn't last too long.

I find it funny that 90% of people now have a W900; It's like that scene from WALL-E when they're on the ship and there's an announcement stating "Try blue, it's the new red!", then everyone shoves a button and becomes red. :P

https://youtu.be/h1BQPV-iCkU?t=2m7s

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

^ Not to burst your bubble, but I get one to eight frames per second when 100 players are nearby on an i5 4460 3.40GHz, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 4GB, and if it helps I got the game running on a brand new Samsung SSD 850 EVO which really prevents those milisecond skips when you enter a city with alot of players. I shouldn't have to get new hardware when I got a machine I can put pretty much anything on when people don't want to switch to singleplayer to avoid cluster during major content releases. If I can play games like Fallout 4 and Grand Theft Auto V maxed out, I don't think there is much difference I can do if I get new hardware. Even some of the most strongest medicore computers have a hard time with American Tuck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator Multiplayer during high load. A friend of mine is using a Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 4GB with a better processor than mine and he always complain over the performance issues he get in multiplayer if he happen to enter a city with 50 players or more. :D

76561198004601492.png

There is a solution, don't park at dealerships unless you have a bloody good reason to. I saw a long line of trucks parked at the dealership while 100+ players tried to buy their new trucks, crashing and coming back. Not that hard. And don't ask us to switch to singleplayer, we're not the culprit creating the massive lag near dealerships when new trucks release. But nonetheless, I agree when more states arrive players will be more spread out. Today they all are gathered along the same highway. :P

that's why when the W900 came out, I bought mine in SinglePlayer and then drove to a rest stop well away from the Kenworth dealer before joining MP, still had crap frame rate getting out of the city, but once gone I never looked back, really if people were smarter they would get a few cheap trucks and drivers for them and then buy their truck online so that when you drive it you drive from your garage instead of the dealer.

I don't want to be that guy but maybe you should invest in better hardware. I barely drop below 60fps even when I'm in Cities like Reno or Oxnard (then again I'd be pissed if my game lagged with a 980 TI and an I7 6700k D:)

see I run a AMD 8320E and Sapphire R9 280 OC graphics Card and I get beautiful 60 until I hit 100+ people in one area, and then im down to like 3 FPS, but I used to play ETS2MP on intergrated draphics on my old PC and so im used to driving at like 10 FPS lol.

Dear community,

When the Kenworth W900 released it was literally impossible for us doing deliveries to come near any city with a Kenworth dealership. I had to drive in one frame per second to get past the exit to said city. When a new truck arrive, please buy them in singleplayer and drive them to the job pickup-point you want, get out of the city and then switch to multiplayer to avoid 100+ players sitting at the dealership pimping out their new trucks. I even saw some players just chilling out at the dealership with their new trucks in parking spaces not doing anything useful.

Buy new pc. I really do not think that people should play offline only prevents low fps on low pc's.

It's probably a good idea to switch to singleplayer when a new truck is released, but I mean, the rush of people didn't last too long.

I find it funny that 90% of people now have a W900; It's like that scene from WALL-E when they're on the ship and there's an announcement stating "Try blue, it's the new red!", then everyone shoves a button and becomes red. :P

https://youtu.be/h1BQPV-iCkU?t=2m7s

~80% of the players drive a W900 based off my logs. I wonder how long it will last when the Volvo VNL comes out and all the speeders and "outlaw truckers" will have a new toy to go dangerously fast in

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Buy new pc. I really do not think that people should play offline only prevents low fps on low pc's.

umm What? I don't think even a super computer could handle the pressure of 100+ trucks on max settings all in one place, and also, I don't see anywhere in the original Post that spoke about having a low spec PC.

AMD 8350, MSI GeForce GTX 660 Gaming 2GD5/OC, 8GB crucial ddr3, and SanDisk ssd and I still got low frames at the Kenworth dealer in Elko when the W900 was released. Got low frames at the rail yard up the road too. It didn't help any that I was using my new wheel pedals and shifter for the first time online either, since I usually use a Xbox controller.

4032341714344438s.jpg 

76561198141524626.png

umm What? I don't think even a super computer could handle the pressure of 100+ trucks on max settings all in one place, and also, I don't see anywhere in the original Post that spoke about having a low spec PC.

umm what? I was buying new w900 like all others at the big city and still had about 15 fps with a resolution 5720x1200 msaa and ultra high quality, all this with a single graphic card (and no, it's not a titan or something like that, simple 970gtx).

For what its worth, even on my pretty powerful PC (MSI GTX 970 4GB, Core i7 4790K, and 16GB of DDR3 1866), I get low fps when there is a lot of trucks around, especially the W900.

But definitely not a '1' fps and a reason to ask people get the f... out of the game?

^well la de da, you get 15 FPS in big cities when people were buying their W900s, big deal, some of us have less powerful PCs or run different settings and recording software's which can take away FPS, besides, my mate who has that exact card cant run ATS on Ultra settings even in SP so I don't think you can be getting such crisps FPS with the 970GTX.

Also, we are not saying for people to not buy their trucks in MP and go to the same dealerships because of lag, we are just expressing the point that it may happen over and over when we get more trucks so are saying IF you suffer with FPS like this, go to SP and buy your truck and get away from the dealers before joining MP, its not a dictatorship on here you know.

Archived