TruckSim Radio Driving School

Daveo1996

Guys, I don't think this is the place to decide/name who should sign up. Either pm eachother or contact someone running the school if you think someone should use the school.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Your right it's not our decision it is any one persons own decision but if your part of a VTC maybe the management of said VTC would like ALL of their drivers to be viewed in a professional way not just most. So perhaps they might advise someone to take part, much the same from any other VTC may advise one of their drivers to take part (or internal tuition). I don't want to tar everyone with the same brush but a select few decrease the public image of the rest. 

Well thanks everyone for the positive feedback, much appreciated.

To all the people suggesting our drivers take part for wreckless driving you have to take into account the amount of Drivers ETRVTC has and the fact not all of them come onto our TS so the only way for us to keep track of all of them is to follow them around and that would be too time consuming to do. With the launch of the ETR Driving School we will be sending any drivers we catch being wreckless to the school and I highly recommend other VTCs do the same as it only takes 1 bad apple to spoil the bunch.

76561198087092988.png

I find it disappointing that people are using this scheme which we have set up for NEW drivers to the game to learn the ways of driving safely and learning the rules of ETS2MP AND Existing drivers IF they wish to sign themselves up to maybe learn a few new things from our instructors. The people who come out the other end of the course aren't going to be fully qualified HGV drivers but what they will have learnt will be sure to let them build on the base which we have set out for them using the methods which they prefer. As I said at first I think the people who are making snide remarks about others driving should leave it up to the individuals in question to sign themselves up rather than belittling them by trying to play the I'm better than everyone else card. 

If anyone has a problem then they can find me on ts.eurotruckradio.com where they can speak to me personally rather than cluttering this post.

Nobody is trying to belittle anyone, no driver is perfect. For example I admit am not the best at blind side reverse parking but it's basics like being able to keep the truck on the road that everyone from a (for the sake of argument) "professional" VTCs' drivers should know better. Not just this VTC but every. I know some may argue it's a game not real life blah blah blah but if your representing a company I would like to think said company would like to be seen as professional and courteous but that's a different discussion altogether.

If I may suggest an idea towards your cause, maybe you could carry out the tuition with braking intensity & trailer stability on a lower setting to give people a better idea of the way a truck handles. Then if they turn it up a little afterwards they would know the boundaries so to speak.     

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Euro Truck Radio just keeps getting better! First the VTC convoys and now the Driving School!

Its a good idea and some of the photoshopped photos on here are just lololololololololol :D

Kindest Regards,

Pheonix

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying American Truck Simulator as much as we are.

We would like to announce that we are going to be creating a few courses to cover driving in ATS. These courses are being planned out and then will be implemented into our school when the MP mod finally releases. 

We hope to see YOU our potential students in the upcoming weeks.

Happy Trucking

76561198087092988.png

Archived